• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
So I guess Kefla is at least strong as a ssg I take it? Can't wait for the next episode.

Kataphrut

On a side note I'm hoping that U3 Kamen rider takes out either 17 or 18. Team U7 really needs another loss

God, preach it brother. It probably won't be to that guy, he seems like too much of a gag character. But it should be to somebody. It's a shame Kefla is going up against Goku, since she'd be the perfect candidate to start cleaning house. But we know Goku will survive to fight Jiren again, so unless the fight gets interrupted, it can't amount to much more than spectacle.

But my god, what a spectacle! The roll of good quality episodes since the special continues, with insanely detailed art and animation, strong music placement and action informing characterisation. Kefla's debut obviously overshadows everything prior to it, but the 2 on 1 fight leading up to it is stunning as well. We've got character development for Kale, unpredictable and exciting back and forth up until Goku turning the tide in his God form, and raising of the stakes at the end. Next episode is going to be crazy. Also, after two episodes of pure Saiyan focus, it looks like we'll have Gohan, the Namekians and the androids returning to the screen. All hands on deck.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Meh I doubt this U3 guy is going to do anything significant. He's just comic-relief character who will be eventually taken out. Those last episodes has been quite enjoyable lately. I wonder if Potara fusion could handle Super Saiyan Berserker till the end of the tournament since the preview shows Kefla with the green hair that Kale has or well Kefla loses against Goku at the end which pretty much means "GG U6".

RedJirachi

Veteran member
On a side note I'm hoping that U3 Kamen rider takes out either 17 or 18. Team U7 really needs another loss

More than that, Team U3 needs something to their name. If they were merely meant to be jokes, why do they have six remaining team mates? That's the second-highest number of team-mates! Plus we have had almost no focus on them yet asides from the blob getting Jiren'd. I am hoping that they are trying to trick us into thinking U3 means nothing, so it's all the more surprising when they prove far more competent than they seem

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
More than that, Team U3 needs something to their name. If they were merely meant to be jokes, why do they have six remaining team mates? That's the second-highest number of team-mates! Plus we have had almost no focus on them yet asides from the blob getting Jiren'd. I am hoping that they are trying to trick us into thinking U3 means nothing, so it's all the more surprising when they prove far more competent than they seem

Just wait until those three robots Goku fought last episode combine into a bigger robot.

Because they're totally going to that.

Kataphrut

Just wait until those three robots Goku fought last episode combine into a bigger robot.

Because they're totally going to that.

Yeah, where is that giant robot? I was expecting him to show up in today's episode to get "out-fusioned" by Kefla.

Universe 3 is starting to get some prominence again after being basically ignored for 90% of the tournament. They're a logical choice to be eliminated next, I wonder how long it will take.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Yeah, where is that giant robot? I was expecting him to show up in today's episode to get "out-fusioned" by Kefla.

Universe 3 is starting to get some prominence again after being basically ignored for 90% of the tournament. They're a logical choice to be eliminated next, I wonder how long it will take.

But we haven't formed an emotional bond yet, how are we supposed to properly react to universal genocide?

Speaking of genocide, what exactly happened to Goku Black's timeline after he killed Goku's family? Especially when you consider that Goku Black and the main timeline were the same until they learned about Future Zamasu.

Kataphrut

But we haven't formed an emotional bond yet, how are we supposed to properly react to universal genocide?

Speaking of genocide, what exactly happened to Goku Black's timeline after he killed Goku's family? Especially when you consider that Goku Black and the main timeline were the same until they learned about Future Zamasu.

Are you taking the piss out of me? We don't care about them so it's better off wiping them out in the middle instead of near the end. Start strong, end strong.

To answer your question, I guess they just resurrected Goku with the Namekian Dragon Balls and life went back to normal.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

They probably revived Cih Chi, Gotenks and Goku after Black left

phanpycross

God-king
So Episode 39 finally got dubbed, and since it's my favorite episode of Super, I really had to check it out.

SSB+Kaioken is one of the best reveals in the entire series, and the main reason why I prefer the anime to the Manga. Hit is also my favorite Super character (Whis is a close second), and I love how he just disregards Champa here. Hit really is one of the those characters who can say a lot without any dialogue.

BladexFade

Kelfa design is so lazy... just a color palette swapped with Kale's former color clothing.

The best part about this arc listed is people are losing their calm over Kelfa and Vegito from Z, Goku (still holding back) using Blue, power inconsistency, and etc.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Kelfa design is so lazy... just a color palette swapped with Kale's former color clothing.

I'm not exactly sure what you were expecting. It's a Potara Fusion, so you should've seen this coming.

Also, calling Kefla a "palette swap" shows you're not paying attention.

She has the ponytail of Kale, but with the spikiness of Caulifla. Her pants have Caulifla's length, but are form-fitting, like Kale's skirt and leggings.

Among other examples I'm too lazy to point out.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Are you taking the piss out of me? We don't care about them so it's better off wiping them out in the middle instead of near the end. Start strong, end strong.

To answer your question, I guess they just resurrected Goku with the Namekian Dragon Balls and life went back to normal.

Except Goku would be in the wrong body

Kataphrut

So Episode 39 finally got dubbed, and since it's my favorite episode of Super, I really had to check it out.

SSB+Kaioken is one of the best reveals in the entire series, and the main reason why I prefer the anime to the Manga. Hit is also my favorite Super character (Whis is a close second), and I love how he just disregards Champa here. Hit really is one of the those characters who can say a lot without any dialogue.

Oh yeah, that episode was fantastic dubbed. Sean Schemmel blew the roof off for the big Kaioken moment. I don't know how he still has a voice; I'm sure he'll be grateful that Goku's next big transformation is mostly silent haha.

It was a bit weird watching that episode, which is probably one of the best Dragonball episodes period, let alone best Super episode. And yet, after watching the latest sub episode which looked so crisp and beautiful, it felt weird going back to a relatively average looking episode from before the show had it's big quality jump in the late Future Trunks saga.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
https://i.imgur.com/CfIrwIt.jpg