• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
If your going to have U7 win fine. But actual make the battle royal feel like a battle royal. Not just every universe vs U7 and make the majority of the fighters jobbers.

It was always U7 vs the rest, that's how all the other universes approached the ToP. Every one of them targeted U7, wanting them to be erased first, because, as they think, U7 is responsible for the whole mess.

About the jobbers, yeah can't say much about that. I guess just not enough time to develop every character.
If Super was always confirmed to end at 131, or maybe given the note that it was when the current Saga started, not much to do about it.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

So my prediction about Frieza being the second to last with Goku can true. I wonder if Frieza will gain a new form as well.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Frieza's really going to be in the top 3, isn't he. They... they wouldn't actually have Frieza snipe a weakened Goku at the last second for a sudden victory, would they?

phanpycross

God-king
Frieza's really going to be in the top 3, isn't he. They... they wouldn't actually have Frieza snipe a weakened Goku at the last second for a sudden victory, would they?

And then leave on a 12 month hiatus.

Those would be the real Super Dragon Balls

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
btw, the guy who wrote 126 was the same who wrote 119, not surprised really, both felt really rushed. Also, I'd be down for a traditional ending, the main cast hasn't really been able to legitimately succeed in an arc, with goku losing in BoG, needing whis to fix things in RoF, goku losing in U6vU7 and team U7 only winning because hit gave up, and zeno erasing trunks' timeline

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I hope the new DBS series takes place after the end of Z. They could call it Dragonball Super Z

RedJirachi

Veteran member
A new series has been confirmed?

No, but it is inevitable they aren't gonna end this cash cow. On that note, I am surprised they never tried to make an expanded universe like in Star Wars, it would sell like hot cakes

BCVM22

I am surprised they never tried to make an expanded universe like in Star Wars, it would sell like hot cakes

They did. It was called Jaco the Galactic Patrolman and can be found in a tidy, $9 volume at your favorite local bookseller.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They didn't even let him get eliminated naturally, they killed his as* xD.

R.I.P 17.

Red and Blue

Rest in piece 17, you were the true MVP of U7
Those beatings from Dyspo and Toppo must have caused Frieza to lose his damn mind.

He'll probably get a new power up to compensate. I wouldn't worry about him.

phanpycross

God-king
I really like the fact that there's nothing special about Jiren, just a crap-ton of training and an incredibly unhealthy philosophy. It's a nice change of pace from "I was basically born the strongest thing in the universe" that Frieza and Buu had.

I also like that Jiren's wish is still a mystery, and I suspect it's gonna be pretty dark.

Last edited:

Kataphrut

Better than last week, but a bizarre episode. So close to the end and we get a major character death and a backstory flashback for the main antagonist out of nowhere.

I wish this show's production hadn't been as bad as it was, you can tell everything's falling apart.

Last edited:

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
It was better than last week but still the episode was ok to me at best. Jiren's backstory was generic but oh well.
RIP No. 17.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
So 17’s sacrificed himself? Interesting, he was the best character in this arc if I’m honest. Can see this ending with Goku and Jiren eliminating each other and then everyone on the sidelines wondering what happens since it’s a draw, then you hear Freiza’s laugh, as he has managed to stay in. Meaning the U11 is erased and then Freiza is granted the wish with Super Dragonballs, it then ends on a cliffhanger with Frieza making some huge threatening wish like erasing Zeno and replacing him as the most powerful being in existence. Then it goes on it’s break and returns with the new arc being about taking down Freiza.

Last edited:

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
RIP 17, you were the best thing that came out of this arc. Jiren's backstory is so generic it makes him even more boring than he already was. And here i thought jiren wished to erase the zenos due to the sheer stupidity that is their irresponsibility with life, thus making him a tragic hero that truly wants justice and thus tries to beat everyone so that no more universes have to be erased for no reason.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I really like the fact that there's nothing special about Jiren, just a crap-ton of training and an incredibly unhealthy philosophy. It's a nice change of pace from "I was basically born the strongest thing in the universe" that Frieza and Buu had.

I also like that Jiren's wish is still a mystery, and I suspect it's gonna be pretty dark.

So Jiren is Saitama mixed with Batman?

Those beatings from Dyspo and Toppo must have caused Frieza to lose his damn mind.

I'm pretty sure Frieza was already crazy