• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
What even is Gohan Blanco?

I don't follow the memes.

Neither do I, but I think it has something to do with people wanting Gohan to be the big hero and have a new transformation. White(the blanco part) is just one of the few Saiyan colors not taken...or it would be were it not for the fact that Merged Zamasu is part-Saiyan

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
https://twitter.com/herms98/status/966884346635300869

17 is still alive? I hope that's a just a weird printing issue.

Red and Blue

I don't see how episode 131 would have time to connect to EOZ. They have to revive the other universes and decide what to do with Frieza

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I don't see how episode 131 would have time to connect to EOZ. They have to revive the other universes and decide what to do with Frieza

[Spoil]By connection, I was thinking more the part with Bulma not seeing Goku for five years or something like that.[/Spoil]

BladexFade

What even is Gohan Blanco?

I don't follow the memes.
Neither do I, but I think it has something to do with people wanting Gohan to be the big hero and have a new transformation. White(the blanco part) is just one of the few Saiyan colors not taken...or it would be were it not for the fact that Merged Zamasu is part-Saiyan

Here it is, if you haven't seen it as of yet:
d1UHvYr.png

msOir6h.png

7PIqKg3.png

fRfG3VT.png

5IcdLSh.png

I can't be the only one that is sitting here thinking did Toei really just pulled the ending of episode 128 from a meme/fanfiction? Compare this https://youtu.be/pEO4eKwoM08?t=1m12s to that: https://youtu.be/AYlqDcWvmko?t=51s A coincidence? I think not!

EDIT: Links fixed.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Universe 7 has so much plot armor that when they finally lost more than half their team mates, there were only TWO other teams standing. And Vegeta and Krillin are the only U7 fighters who got taken out in a proper fight without taking someone with him, saving someone else from elimination or doing it out of necessity due to mortal injuries

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Just call it Super Saiyan Blue 2 Saiyan Boogaloo

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
And why didn't they just call it Super Saiyan Blue Evolution and reverted back to the SSGSS thing instead?

Probably because marketing still uses SSGSS and not just blue. Cause Japan.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
What do you all think of Zen'o at this point? I personally find him annoying, in addition I feel like he should somehow be dethroned with someone far more competent, heck if I could use the Super Dragonballs I would use them to make him grow up and act like the leader he is suppose to be. But that's just my opinion.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
What do you all think of Zen'o at this point? I personally find him annoying, in addition I feel like he should somehow be dethroned with someone far more competent, heck if I could use the Super Dragonballs I would use them to make him grow up and act like the leader he is suppose to be. But that's just my opinion.

I don't think he necessarily needs to go, he fits right in with the other incompetent deities. But they should do a bit more new stuff with him. Only serving as an audience surrogate to tell the viewers the tournament is so awesome is not funny and the gag of being a little kid has run its course.

RedJirachi

Veteran member

He's like Azathoth from the Cthulhu Mythos, unfathomably power but really stupid and amoral. Though he's chibi, unlike Azathoth. It really says something where Frieza usurping him seems like the better option in the long run. I suspect the Grand Priest is using this tournament as a way to teach him the value of life. He'll be so entertained he decides that it was a mistake to erase these cool fighters, so agrees to the wish to revive the universes and give them another chance.

Nebbygetinthebag

I don't think he necessarily needs to go, he fits right in with the other incompetent deities. But they should do a bit more new stuff with him. Only serving as an audience surrogate to tell the viewers the tournament is so awesome is not funny and the gag of being a little kid has run its course.
The only time I found Zeno funny was him imitating Rozie attack and Jiren speech but other than that I find Zeno an annoying character.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I can't be bothered with for names. Especially since I feel Super Saiyan God should've been called just Saiyan God, and Blue as Super Saiyan God.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Zen'o is honestly the most terrifying character in Dragonball, to me. He's an all-powerful child, and the series goes to great lengths to show how scary that can be. It's not even like the nastier villains who take great pleasure in their evil-doings. To Zen'o, there is no difference in his behavior between doing a happy dance watching Cus' dance and deleting an entire universe. I don't feel that our heroes are safe so long as he has that kind of power and personality, even if Universe 7's survival is a foregone conclusion. It feels like a cosmic horror, except at least in Lovecraft you have some idea where you stand with the alien gods. At least they don't act cute and put your guard down

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
This came to my attention just recently, so I thought I'd share it since it's DBZ-related. Canadian fans who grew up with the Ocean dub might be disappointed to hear of this.

[img139]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXTmKiHUQAEqRyb.jpg[/img139]

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It's Sean schemmel.

Guy's got insecurity issues apparently.