• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
"Goku is angel level confirmed" "Goku stomps Beerus now,
no doubt" xD

What a s*** way to end it. Doesn't help that Jiren is such a bad character.

It's best not to read these spoilers before 130, because oh boy...

Last edited:

Red and Blue

so the only main antagonist Goku beat in Super was Frieza then? Guess the writers were going for a trend

anyway the outcome of the match isn't all that surprising. What I'm curious about is if 131 will have enough time to wrap things up. From the looks of it the final battle won't be concluded in 130 but instead leak into 131.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
so the only main antagonist Goku beat in Super was Frieza then? Guess the writers were going for a trend

anyway the outcome of the match isn't all that surprising. What I'm curious about is if 131 will have enough time to wrap things up. From the looks of it the final battle won't be concluded in 130 but instead leak into 131.

It seems that they will end the series right there unless the tournament finishes during 131's first half.

[spoil]The meltdown on Reddit is real. It's freaking hilarious lol[/spoil]

phanpycross

God-king
GODDAMN the stones on the writers to have frieza as the last one standing. If they end the series with Frieza having a Super Wish......
awesome.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Zeno isn't a villain, though. He/they are children. Children with destructive impulses, certainly, but they aren't inherently malicious. Not unlike Majin Buu when he first emerged from his egg, and they brought that to a friendly conclusion eventually.

Majin Buu still got a change of heart, though. He learned that what he was doing was bad, stopped, and showed heroic acts by protecting Mr Satan and trying to stop Kid Buu. I'm not saying Zen'o should get spanked, but I feel he needs to become a better person when this arc is over. Like perhaps he decides that the universes are worth keeping around, so he decided the Super Dragonballs should be better used with bringing back the people he killed.

If Dragonball continues in future(it probably will), I think a good arc would be Beerus and Shin learning to be better gods. Maybe one of the exempt gods can school them

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
As an aside, are the subtitles on Daisuki messed up for others as well? Several episodes just have parts of them missing, only displaying the first portion of a sentence, the font is really tiny and the outline is quite hard to see so the subtitles are very hard to read on bright backgrounds. I legitimately wonder who's in charge of that website and why they keep on making it worse. By the end of October they made it harder for browsers to recognise the Flash requirement, so you had to figure out on your own that the website needed Flash and enable it manually as the website simply wouldn't ask for permission but instead assume no, then a few weeks ago they changed the video player to suddenly need third party cookies, and now they screwed up the subtitles.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Toriyama hinted that there would be a surprise at the end as well as set up for future story arcs. Given how the tournament ends based on the spoilers I have a good idea what some of those stories could be.

Kataphrut

https://mobile.twitter.com/herms98/status/972038504992587776?s=21

Basically take most of your frustration off Toei and redirect if to the Tori man himself.

It's a mixed bag. Toei had the right idea with Toppo and Ribrianne while everything wrong with Jiren can be traced back to Toriyama. At the same time, while he didn't come up with them, Toriyama made the Saiyan girls infinitely better by adding Caulifla. And while the design was lazy, the concept for Ultra Instinct is the best thing about the arc, and that was all him.

If anything, this goes to show that people shouldn't be trying to blame Toriyama, or Toei (or Toyo for that matter) for the problems with Super. It's a collaborative effort, which is both a good and bad thing.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Toriyama hinted that there would be a surprise at the end as well as set up for future story arcs. Given how the tournament ends based on the spoilers I have a good idea what some of those stories could be.

I want an arc where Beerus and Shin go to proverbial boot camp. They decide for the gods from the exempt universes to educate those who are lacking. We could explore Universe 8 and the fox god

Red and Blue

What I think would be a great framing device for this film is if Vegeta is telling the story to a bunch of young U6 Saiyans on planet Sadala.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
What I think would be a great framing device for this film is if Vegeta is telling the story to a bunch of young U6 Saiyans on planet Sadala.

Toriyama drew an old man Goku. I would love to see him draw an old man Vegeta