• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Is that what you see? The brief look we get looks like classic Saiyan armor to me. You could be right, though.

Then again, I only based it off the arm brace that I saw in my phone.

But yeah, looks like dark blue armor with purple stomach plate.

Kataphrut

That trailer looks great. It feels like a response to every complaint people have had about the current Dragon Ball aesthetic.

I don't generally worship at the altar of Toriyama (case in point: Jiren is 100% him) but his presence on the movie makes me hopeful about this mystery Saiyan. Because at the moment he looks like such an obvious "TEH HARDCOREZ SSJ5 SUPER BROLY" character with his look that there's got to be a twist. Like, if he really is Yamoshi, he'd have to be some pure-hearted good guy, right? If aesthetically it's post-modern 2010s Goku vs 90s over-the-top GT/AF Saiyan OC, but narrative-wise Goku vs cheerful proto-Goku Sun Wukong type? I am totally down for that.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If he's Yamoshi, he may not be a villain in the traditional sense. He could be some enlightened being who does seemingly villainous things for the greater good. Alternatively, it's possible that a thousand years of his divine position has rendered him amoral like Beerus or even Zamasu

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
So the trailer for the mobile dragon ball, dragon ball legends, game came out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL1aH6exacA and they introduced a new OC. I just had a thought (even sounds odd to me but still): could that character be the same one in the teaser for the movie except that in the movie he's already transformed?

Last edited:

Red and Blue

17 was the last one in. He truly was the MVP of U7.

So happy Frieza wasn't sent back to hell. I'm excited for his role in the future

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I thought it was fun. Especially loved that image of Pan on top of Piccolo's head. King Kai's totally like "Those idiots are even reviving Freeza before me" though.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
It was a nice ending but the whole series was mediocre to me. Best arc imo was the Goku Black one despite the ending. Universal Survival was completely ruined for me after U6's erasure and kept dragging on and on. I'm really looking forward for the new movie though.

Red and Blue

I'm wondering what'll happen with Frieza now that he's been revived, if the series continues.
I imagine the writers wanting to keep him around for a while for marketing. They could always just kill him off at the very end of whatever series comes next.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Enjoyed it. 17's the MVP, can't complain.

Animation was crisp, and watching Frieza and Goku fight together was fun.

Loved it when Goku was phasing in and out of Super Saiyan.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
I thought it was an alright ending. And, power boosts aside, having extreme underdog 17 emerge as the surprise victor was fun... even if the bit where the Grand Priest states this whole affair was actually a secret test of character felt like a massive cop out. It ended things off succinctly enough for me. And I guess it opened the door for whatever the future holds beyond the movie.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Those absolute madmen, they actually made the end satisfying and tied up most loose ends. I guess Zen'o wasn't as bad as we thought.