• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I do legit wish it was Yamcha instead of 17 that fought in the Tournament of Power.

He’s one of two fighters in the Dragon Team that hasn’t seen Freeza or vice versa, so that had potential for some non-hostile interactions, and his happy-go-lucky nature would have played into that better near the end instead of 17’s cool and stoic personality.

And yes, “near the end.” Yamcha should have won the ToP as the ultimate reversal. How cool would it have been to have the guy who’s constantly shoved aside in the fighting segments at the first moment, be the last man standing.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I do legit wish it was Yamcha instead of 17 that fought in the Tournament of Power.

He’s one of two fighters in the Dragon Team that hasn’t seen Freeza or vice versa, so that had potential for some non-hostile interactions, and his happy-go-lucky nature would have played into that better near the end instead of 17’s cool and stoic personality.

And yes, “near the end.” Yamcha should have won the ToP as the ultimate reversal. How cool would it have been to have the guy who’s constantly shoved aside in the fighting segments at the first moment, be the last man standing.
Yamcha did meet Freeza in the Super Space-Time Tournament in SDBH, but Freeza is evil and somehow Yamcha got himself a glass female fighter falling for him and of course all of this is non canon.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I was hoping we'd skip to end of Z but at least this is some sort of timeskip

Morax

King of heroes
They have yet to dive deep into the story of the original Dragon Ball when Goku was a kid for the big consoles. But yeah you got a point,still this is a big deal for Dragon Ball fans worldwide that waited almost 2 decades for another Budokai Tenkaichi game.
But will it be any different to FighterZ or Xenoverse or Kakarot? It's the same chocolate with a different branding..........

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Sometimes all you want is some brainless fun smashing two action figures together, and Budokai Tenkaichi scratches that itch nicely with its huge roster lineup and the easter eggs you get from the dialogue and BT3's alternate endings. If BT4 is simply that again with 200+ characters this go-around, I've no complaints. Maybe they'll go the extra mile and add the Super manga characters that haven't reached animation yet. Moro, Granola, Gas, all them.

Hopefully this time they'll add Kid Krillin and General Rilldo though. Add Gine and Toma, dare we dream?

kvntrp

i got a question about dragonball gt
in which episodes did each of the shadow dragon tell goku the wish their came from???

Yce288

Grass type FTW
the only shadow dragon i can't find episodes for are syn shenron and eie shenron
Do you mean the dub or the sub?
if you mean the sub then you can watch all 64 episodes on sites like Gogoanime.
by the way, i noticed that there might be a plot hole in the Android/Cell saga, when Gohan trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, he should have grown up faster because of the flow of time works there.
said plot hole was fixed in Bleach when Ichigo trained in the Precipice World because when he fought Aizen again, his hair was longer which means he grew up faster.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
can anyone tell me in which episode did syn shenron and eie shenron tell goki which wish then come from????
Syn Shenron is created by the wish that revived all those killed by Frieza and his men on Namek and In the anime, Eis Shenron is created by the wish that revived those killed by King Piccolo and his minions. Other sources state that he was created by a wish that is made so that, of all people, Majin Buu, a creature responsible for the deaths of billions and the destruction of countless planets, could have a second chance by making everyone but the Z Fighters forget his evil deeds, arguably making it the most selfless wish made.

kvntrp

Syn Shenron is created by the wish that revived all those killed by Frieza and his men on Namek and In the anime, Eis Shenron is created by the wish that revived those killed by King Piccolo and his minions. Other sources state that he was created by a wish that is made so that, of all people, Majin Buu, a creature responsible for the deaths of billions and the destruction of countless planets, could have a second chance by making everyone but the Z Fighters forget his evil deeds, arguably making it the most selfless wish made.
which episodes????