• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go (501)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go

On their way to Eterna City, Ash & Co. come across a special convention. The prize? A mysterious Pokémon egg. This convention however is a rather unusual one. Entrants are Pokémon and they have to look like other Pokémon. With everyone intending to enter, the competition is fierce. Especially since Team Rocket have their eyes on the egg.

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Wind Waker

Now that's Effulgent
piplup/weedle=funny...for me. overall al the transofrmations were kinda funny but very odd... take weepingbell/sunkern...
And brock ot the egg and that poor old lady got knocked to the ground by the sound man again. good stuff.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Just a reminder, do not discuss stuff that will happen in future episodes, even if it is "common knowledge" due to a certain movie containing it, do NOT discuss it in these threads. These threads are for dicussion of this ep ONLY.

If you need to discuss it, then please use the spoiler tags

scissorX

Croagunk FTW. That little thing sure does make me laugh, I'm really glad Brock won, even though I knew he would because of the whole egg thing. But I just enjoyed seeing him do so.

Another highlight was seeing more of the best bird that has ever graced Ash's team.

Good episode.

Snorkle

Oh no. An emo gecko.
Yes, Brock deserved to win that one ^^ Greggle don't get enough appreciation on the show! I mean, it does have the honor of attacking Brock's behind whenever he goes gaga on some girl, but...
Pochama as Weedle was a tad random for my taste but eh...

Decent episode overall.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Oh how I hate my mom's computer. And I'm stuck here for three freaking weeks. Sigh...

- Aww...why doesn't Sukizo have a costume?
- Sukizo has successfully brainwashed everyone into repeating "Suki desu ne".
- The return of the TR cowboy outfits!
- Boom mic: 1. Jessie: 0.
- XD, Muku.CHIC.
- Now Sudowoodo has brain damage.
- Sukizo...doesn't like it!?!
- A Doduo trying to be a Dodrio? Gets the three X's for incredible unoriginality.
- Is that Meowth's same costume from the Weavile episode?
- I've seen this Sunflora constume before also. The Wailord suit can't be far off.
- Uh-oh! You just made Sukizo ANGRY!
- LOL @ Emo James in the motto.
- Nice to see Mime Jr. actually battle for once.
- Aaaaaaaand James has lost his marbles! With Polka-o-Dolka!
- Will it be Ash, Brock, or FILLER BOY IN A CAP?
- Come to think of it, is this the first time Brock has won ANY kind of contest?
- Budew stuns Oak in Oak's Lecture.

Fun episode. Sometimes it's nice to have an episode every now and then that's void of anything serious whatsoever. James and Croagunk both stole the episode.

-Starly-

Brain Damage
Throughout the episode, I can't help but see that Croagunk seemed a little smaller in this episodes than in the other episodes, especially when the competitors were all up on stage.

I knew MUKKU.BIRD.'s brain damage was contagious!

DANdotW

Previously Iota
What was the attack Mime Jr. used? Was it Teeter Dance? Or something similar?

Iota

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I saw Pikachu do Seviper, Loudred, Budew, Wobbuffet, Mimirol, Lotad, and Mudkip...

But then what I thought was Cacnea, but it looks different then the Gotta Dance one...maybe it was Makuhita?

PANCAKE

I can't smile :|
*sigh*

Ya'd think whomever was designing the costumes for the Pokemon (writing staff) would have come up with something better for Meowth to wear. If I see him in another Weavile costume, I'll shove a tooth pick in my tear duct.

Other than that, fantastic episode. I liked Mime Jr the best wearing just a little hat of the Pokemon it was imitating. Oh, not to mention more naked Pokemon. I didn't see a panty line under Crogunk's green paint.