• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go (501)

Alloutℯ

Banned
I enjoyed watching this episode. I mean, the entire duration of the episode was exciting. So yeah, it was very good overall, with the storyline being the Pokemon dress-up contest.

The dress-up competition was a way of handing Brock the Happiny egg, which I didn't mind, but to this day this was still one of my least favorite DP episodes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved seeing Yuuka dressed up as a Cherrim, as well as Nyasu's Manyula disguise, which was a nice upgrade from his previous Nyula cosplay stunt. Watching Kojirou and Manene excel at something was fun, and I think they would've won if Musashi and Nyasu hadn't stolen the egg. I was fine with Takeshi winning however, and I'm glad Junsa's Guardie got screen-time.

Daizy

I call you honey
It's nice to see Pikachu's impressions again. And Meowth has used that Sunflora costume in the past. Meowth has dressed up in tons of disguises that you'd think Team Rocket would be a shoe-in to win this competition.

Zamin

Amazing episode, I was so shocked when Brock won the competition. I was totally expecting Ash to get it. I guess it is about time Brock had a baby Pokemon though from a hatch.

It's a shame Jesse ruined the contest as I would have liked to have seen how they would have all actually done in it.

Pikachu's mimics were hilarious

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I now wonder what the point of Takeshi winning the Pinpuku egg was since he hardly did much with it. Pinpuku was more like a gag Pokemon when it eventually hatched.

Scorbunnie

Brock winning the egg was so obvious because Ash was so not going to get a new Pokemon here and Dawn already had 4. I liked the costumes that the Pokemon wore.

Leonhart

Imagineer
As random as it felt for Takeshi to win a Pinpuku egg here, I don't think it would've been out of the question for Satoshi to have won it instead if the writers had thought to do it. He had never had a bona fide Baby Pokemon prior to this episode, so Pinpuku would've been a new experience for him.