• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go (501)

uber gon

Accept Change

R_N

Ooop!
First off, I'd like to say the Electrode which friggen levitated and was able to create a gas around it was friggen sweet. Why didn't that win? I mean, IT LEVITATED! L-E-V-I-T-A-T-E-D! That is way more Ya-E-Desk-You-Nay then that Chatot who just babbled like an idiot. Why did that count? And that guy was the reigning champ? Someone must of paid off Sukizo...and the Koffing-Pi and Gyrapie only got one "O"? Why!

I think that would be Magnet Rise. According to the dex, it learns it. Now how it produced the gas....

uber gon

Accept Change

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. For a long while now, obviously, TR has gotten old. I mean wouldn’t Ash and everyone else recognize TR by now by their pokemon (Wobbuffet and Mime Jr always popping out). It was kinda funny how James was all mopey with his part of the motto. It was funny when Jessie insulted Mime Jr’s mimicking. Croagunk won?! IMO, he never really did anything much. Also, IMO, Pikachu should’ve won. Overall, this was just a decent filler episode.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
this was proboly one, if not my fave episode so far......

my favorite part was the annoncer girl getting hit with that mic at the very end

HoennMaster

The best part of this episode? Brock finally got his egg. I can't wait until Happiny hatches.

Medea

Excalibur
Well...This was a cute episode. Very cute for a filler! Funny at times too (okay I had to laugh at Sukizo). I just had to! He looked too much like a pimp standing there next to Joy and Jenny. And how Brock wishes it was him.

And one more thing I had to comment on would have to be Rhonda throughout the whole episode. She just reminded me of this old Rugrats episode where Angelica learns a terrible word. I was just watching to make sure she wasn't going to screw up BIG TIME like what happened on Rugrats.

"What does Miss Rhonda think of her kids? She thinks we're all little (BLEEPED OUT)!"

definitely one of the best fillers in a while, I gotta say...i enjoyed the different approach to the episode (starting off with something other than the narrator reminding us where Ash is on his journey)...the way that the majority of the episode appeared as if we were watching the contest on Sinnoh Now...nicely done, nicely done

also...highlight = Sudowoodo's disappointment after Brock chose Croagunk (very similar to Staravia's reaction to being left out of the first gym battle)

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
Well...This was a cute episode. Very cute for a filler! Funny at times too (okay I had to laugh at Sukizo). I just had to! He looked too much like a pimp standing there next to Joy and Jenny. And how Brock wishes it was him.

And one more thing I had to comment on would have to be Rhonda throughout the whole episode. She just reminded me of this old Rugrats episode where Angelica learns a terrible word. I was just watching to make sure she wasn't going to screw up BIG TIME like what happened on Rugrats.

"What does Miss Rhonda think of her kids? She thinks we're all little (BLEEPED OUT)!"

the funny thing is I actually remember that episode from a looooong time ago, I belive a honking truck was passing by when angelica learned her new favorite bad word.

I can't belive you made me remember that darn you!
lol

uber gon

Accept Change
the funny thing is I actually remember that episode from a looooong time ago, I belive a honking truck was passing by when angelica learned her new favorite bad word.

I can't belive you made me remember that darn you!
lol

Maybe the writers liked Rugrats and now they want us to be reminded of them.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Who did the voice for the presenter? Because whoever it was it sounded somewhat familiar to Solana (Pokemon Ranger)

Medea said:

Medea wins the internet~:D I used to love Rugrats when I was a grade schooler(until I started watching Pokémon full time), and I remember that moment well. That's a fangirl for ya(Angelica, I mean)!

Funny at times too (okay I had to laugh at Sukizo). I just had to! He looked too much like a pimp standing there next to Joy and Jenny.
I had a feeling I wasn't the only one who thought that! So much of a legend in the Pokémon world he has to be carried out by two hot girls.XD

Geodude

How is it a filler if one of the characters gets a pokemon, okay I know the egg hasn't hatched yet (going by the US, not japan) but it shouldn't count as a filler episode.

-sigh-

I guess I'll never understand what a filler episode is.
You're right, this is obviously not a filler episode. You're also right that you'll never understand why the average Serebii user considers clearly important episodes to be fillers. Neither will I. I guess it's just because they don't have gym battles. -_-

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Once again a great D/P episode. I loved how Brock and Mime Jr was angry at Jessie, because they actually had a small chance of winning. 7,5/10 p.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
Who did the voice for the presenter? Because whoever it was it sounded somewhat familiar to Solana (Pokemon Ranger)

You mean Rhonda of Sinnoh Now? I believe she was voiced by Rhonda Krempa. Isn't that a coincidence?

I'm surprised that Pokemon USA/TAJ Productions didn't reprise Maddie's archive voice for Growlithe, or has Growlithe kept its original voice before? Just a minor thing.

Not only did Croagunk completely imitate Politoad and win, but Bill Rogers managed to keep Croagunk in tune for the entire episode. How did you do it?

Rebeccag

i liked this episode too i liked the concept of a pokemon coplaying and liked how brock won and got a pokemon egg. Rhonda made me laugh too with the microphone too hitting her on the head

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
I think it's funny when Meowth says "sure" in the Weavile costume, and then covers his mouth. I also like it when Piplup dresses up as Weedle. It looked so cute!