• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Fired Up! (076)

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Not a bad way to kick off the Pokemon League.

Ash looked an idiot in that shirt, but it was nice to see Moltres finally make an appearance.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode.
I loved to see Moltres, although it was only his soul.
And Ash runs with the torch was cool.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Darn just when I thought there would be no more stalling, they pull this over us.

It was cool to see Ash get his 15 minutes of fame, but I was hoping the real Moltres and not an illusion of one would appear at the Indigo Plateau like it does in the games.

Mr. Goodshow is a recurring character now :/ 5/10

JohnLee

Darn just when I thought there would be no more stalling, they pull this over us.

It was cool to see Ash get his 15 minutes of fame, but I was hoping the real Moltres and not an illusion of one would appear at the Indigo Plateau like it does in the games.

Mr. Goodshow is a recurring character now :/ 5/10

Yeah! I remember being all excited because I thought we were actaully going to see Moltres up close and personal and then they pull the illusion thing in the fire! Very disappointed seven year old.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok. It was cool the gang got to be torch-runners, and seeing Moltres for the 1st time. However, I wish Moltres would've been shown in its real form, instead of just its soul.

13/100

Aquarelle

Staff member
I thought it was really cool how the made the Pokemon League so similar to the Olympics, with the whole torch relay thing. It was interesting to see Ash carrying the torch. And he does make a really good Charlie Brown. xD

Seeing Moltres (sort of) was something I really liked about this episode, because I think this was the first time I saw it.

Overall, I think this episode wasn't that bad, because it did make me more excited about the Pokemon League.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It's Seaking! Anyway this episode was sort of boring. The only thing I really liked watching was Moltres' appearance. Also, James' evil laugh is amazing!

Ash being so enthausiastic about the torch was nice, just like seeing Moltres, who screwed Team Rocket. When Ash kept staying in the fire, I was really afraid he wouldn't survive when I was a little kid. However, I never got scared when Charizard burned Ash back when I was five years old... But the best thing was Gary's appearance, like always when he appears.

7threst

Awesome, the first league I ever got to witness. In my regards, this whole Indigo League arc proven to be the most-longest one. Maybe not as epic as Sinnoh and Johto were, but still really, really solid. Can't wait to see the rest of this epic finally.

Blessed

A very enjoyable episode. Seeing Ash, Misty, & Brock carry the Flame of Moltres was nice to see. Also, love seeing Gary again!

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I noticed this exchange:

Misty: You want to catch one [a Moltres] and train it don't you?
Ash: Yeah!
Misty: Kind of like you trained Charzard?
Ash: Arguh!(falls to the floor)

That was priceless; especially considering what happens at the Pokemon league. It was also nice to hear the theme song's 2nd verse.

Last edited:
As usual. Team Rocket does something to mess up everything. But, it was interesting to see the flame of Moltres do no effect against Ash. But, using Bulbasaur wasn't really smart since they were dealing with fire.

NPT

Just a member
Team Rocket were really annoying in this episode. I hate it when they try to mess up important episodes. But still, it's a good start of the Indigo League.

It's cool to see Ash carrying the torch with the Pokémon theme song playing in the background. The Moltres illusion was cool, but sadly it was'nt the real Moltres.

Even though it wasn't truly an in-the-flesh appearance, it was still neat to see Moltres in this episode. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I legitimately laughed when Meowth took the Moltres flame torch from Ash and caught fire; I cackled when the same thing happened to James's Victreebel. Anyway, I was glad that both Misty and Brock got a chance to run with the torch as well for whatever reason, plus Ash meeting Gary and his cheerleaders at the Indigo Plateau was cool.

Gillachu

Banned
Lol poor Victreebel getting burned by the flame. Ash shouldn't have even ran with the torch though, and I wish we had seen Moltres here for real.

JudySpell

Banned
Charles Goodshow was amusing with how he kept a flame in his jacket. I was also entertained by how the TRio crashed the League ceremony. 7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Ash running with the Moltres flame torch was cool and I liked how Mr Goodshow kept a lantern with the flame in his clothes. Moltres' cameo was nice, but I also wish we had seen the real thing. ^^