1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

All For The Love of Meloetta (746)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Jun 21, 2012.

1. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Good episode. I liked Cynthia and Ash meeting again. We got to see her Glaceon, too bad it was only shown using Ice Beam to make ice for Meloetta. Axew vs Garchomp didn't make sense, though, especially Axew taking both Dragon Rush and Draco Meteor. And Axew didn't even use Guga Impact again, much like Outrage. What a shame.
    7.5/10

MockingJ likes this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

Figures that Shirona would appear at an ice cream stand given her love of snacks. I liked that she now owned a Glacia as a reference to B2/W2, and Mijumaru and Emonga getting on each other's nerves while tending to Meloetta was hilarious. I thought that Kibago battling Gablias was very unfair, though.

3. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Eh, twas a decent start to BW2. It was great to see Cynthia again, and seeing Oshawott fall in love with Meloetta was sweet, and Iris even held her own against Cynthia and Axew learned Giga Impact. :p

4. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

I'm glad it turned out that Cynthia didn't prevent Garchomp from defending against Axew's Giga Impact because she had intended that battle to be a training battle all the time. That makes her even greater because she's so nice as to even help young trainers to improve.

5. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Tbh, Cynthia didn't even need to bother helping Iris and frankly, Iris's Axew could've learned a new move against any opponent, even TR.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

In hindsight, Kibago gaining Giga Impact seemed like a huge drawback here since he had many strong attacks already, and Giga Impact had a risk. He should've learned a different attack in this episode.

7. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

I think it's good that Cynthia seems so average now in BW. It makes it look like she's actually beatable now. And I'm kinda surprised that Axew did not use Outrage in this episode. I mean Iris knew that Dragon attacks are super effective against Dragons.

8. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

Another episode where Axew should've evolved, but didn't, because the animators didn't want to deal with how stupidly complicated the Haxorus line's designs are...

Should've cut the Team Rocket segments and focused more on Cynthia, and why she's around

MockingJ likes this.
  9. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

While him evolving here could've happened, the episode's overall emphasis on Meloetta made the lack of an evolution feel justified in my point of view.

10. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

It's a very misleading title, since she's only there for like...five minutes

A pity they didn't have her run into and follow Ash at the end - maybe have two plotlines running: one with Iris and Cynthia, the other with the TRio and Meloetta

MockingJ likes this.