• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All For The Love of Meloetta (746)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!

Learning that the Unova League is months away, Ash & Co. decide to take in the sights of Virbank City where they encounter the Sinnoh Champion, Cynthia. Cynthia explains she is on her way to perform at the World Tournament in East Unova and offers to take Ash & Co. there. However, enroute, they collide with a severely injured Meloetta, injured from Team Rocket's attacks. Will Ash & Co. be able to protect Meloetta?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts off with a recap of the last 2 episodes.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
The episode begins with a recap of the last episode. And then the trio at a Pokecenter talking to Nurse Joy.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Joy tells them there are 3 months for the league to start, Satoshi says something to Iris and Dent, Dent seems to suggest something.

Muk is there told you, no Pidgeot or Butterfree.

playerking

Opening starts.

Muk is in the opening.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
With all the B2W2 information pouring out, I can expect this episode to be less well viewed.. on the forums that is.

Time for the opening!!!!!!

Song rocks...

Muk is behind the tree...

No spoilers yet... Ash in Dragonspiral Tower, with Pikachu thunderbolting something...
- Kyurem forms appear... Dawn appears in the opening...

KROOOOKODILE!!!!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
OH Krokoodile spoiled, Pignite and Palpitoad are still Pignite and Palpitoad couldn't see anything else.

KENYAN IS GOIGN TIO THE LEAGUE.

THe Song is awesome, the opening was awesome.

Going to guess the new rival will just appear in the tournament.

playerking

Ash meets Cynthia again.

Cilan and Iris are happy to meet her and Cilan is surprised Ash knows her.

Iris seems shy for some reason.

Locormus

Cynthia is met almost immediately.. After Cilan fangasms...

Iris is looking at Cynthia.. Iris has fangasms as well...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Was Krokoodile the only spoiler? I realyl wasn't able to notice anything else, as soon as I saw Krokoodiel I focused on it.

I saw Boldore Pignite and Palpitoad and thats it and it looked like a league shot :s, so no Seismitoad or Emboar for the league.

playerking

Team Rocket are spying on Meloetta.

Woobat and Yamask are out.

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
Was Krokoodile the only spoiler? I realyl wasn't able to notice anything else, as soon as I saw Krokoodiel I focused on it.

I saw Boldore Pignite and Palpitoad and thats it and it looked like a league shot :s, so no Seismitoad or Emboar for the league.

I saw Oshawott. :( Didn't catch Snivy/Servine though.

Locormus

Those are the ones I noticed as well.

On another note, Team Rocket succeeds in really hurting Meloetta and came close to catching it with a electric net.

playerking

The groups run into Meloetta.

Ash and Cynthia come to a lake and Cynthia brings out her Glaceon.