• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All For The Love of Meloetta (746)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Urgh Serebii got a good quality picture only Krokoodile till the league it seems :S.

Damn those glasses got huge, well atleast its one powerhouse, I was expecting Emboar and Seismitoad.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Cynthia on the phone, looking strangely at Ash, think she got a phone call to say a guest has arrived, Dawn most likely!!!!

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Guys the team is in serebii's page now, everyone's the same but Krokorok. Oh well, maybe they're just hiding one or two evolutions?

Why would they hide one or two evolutions and show us Krookodile?

Anyway, I like the episode so far. I wonder why Emolga and Oshawott will fight, I thought Oshawott still likes Emolga.

playerking

Iris and Cilan find Ash at the lake, while Ash is chipping Ice and putting it into a bucket, for Meloetta.

Emolga bumps into Oshawott, literally.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It migth be related to the world tournament and not the league, since Hikari is in the shot before they "jump" into that league like stadium.

I still think its the league because of the usual olympics like fire.

Lol why the heck is Dent with Stunfisk all the time his signature is Pansage, is he going to give the thing to Hikari or what?

playerking

I love Meloetta's singing. I think it sounds soothing too.

Meloetta is up in a tree and just disappeared.

Lol, Cynthia wants Beartic Ice again and Ash falls over in annoyance.

playerking

Draco Meteor now from Garchomp.

Poor Axew.