• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All For The Love of Meloetta (746)

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Nope, we didn't get a new opening. Probably next episode.

Silly Iris, fighting a Garchomp with your little Axew. That monster can actually fly, you know. Also, blasphemy! There's no way Axew could NOT have done damage. He probably did 1 HP with Scratch...but nothing with fixed damage Dragon Rage? Yet another reason Cynthia's Garchomp is broken.

Really nice to hear Dawn is returning for a while. I always liked the 4-team group format back in the Hoenn saga.

Axew did damage with giga impact not scratch haha

Ninja Bulbasaur

I just saw it an hour ago. The episode itself it pretty good. I'm trying to figure out how did Meloetta get sick just by barely getting swatted with an electrified net. With an freakishly high fever. It was kinds funny because we have Cynthia with her ice cream dillema back and (FU-*is shot*) Dawn.

RVD_fan

Once again, not sure how Axew was able to survive two super effective dragon attacks from the strongest Pokemon of one of the strongest trainers in the world...

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Axew did damage with giga impact not scratch haha

Yes but if you bothered you read clearly you would see I was applying video game logic haha

Once again, not sure how Axew was able to survive two super effective dragon attacks from the strongest Pokemon of one of the strongest trainers in the world...

Little Garchomp was surely going reaaaaaaaaally easy.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Well! Cynthia sure looks mighty fine in her new gig :D Also I'm very happy to see Dawn revealed at the end of the episode they did a similer thing with May sometime during the Sinnoh saga kudos if you remember.

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. Sad to see Meloetta getting sick, but at least it got cured. The fight between Axew and Garchomp was okay, but good for Axew, I guess. Seeing Dawn at the end was great, though. Looking forward to her in future episodes.

So, this episode brought three good things: Meloetta, Cynthia, and Dawn. I was really sad that we didn't get a new opening, but Dawn & Piplup at the end made me have a fanboy moment.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
AHHHHHH! I've really missed that voice! "Look Piplup! I wonder if that's the plane they're on". I fanboyed! I have missed this character so much over the last 2 years. So glad she's back for a few weeks.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
So after an action-packed episode last week, we are treated to a nice, relaxing episode this week. If I consider that this was the first episode of the new japanese season, it was a good introductory episode. However even on its own it was an enjoyable episode. It was great to see Cynthia again, and the way they introduced meloetta to the gang was nice too. As I final note, it was awesome to see Dawn again, I really miss her character so I'm wondering what she will be up to in the upcoming episodes. So on to the next one!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a pretty decent episode. It was nice to see a familiar face and look forward to seeing more familiar faces within the next few episodes. I also liked Oshowott being all giddy about being alongside Meloetta.

LizardonX

Banned
Cynthia's always been a good judge of character. Knowing Iris travels with Ash would show to her easily that Iris is nothing like Paul at all. Also with Cynthia having a fully evolved dragon type in Garchomp, she sees in Axew what might've been her Gible when she first captured (if that was the case, same feelings go for Garchomp.) It wasn't going to be an official battle, but Axew would've got a lot of confidence in it, which ended with Axew learning giga impact.

Her garchomp has max IVs, it was most likely bred using a complex eugenics program that discarded hundreds of imperfect Gibles. Or Cynthia somehow got Dialga to give her the seed times for the RNG for a perfect gible.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I'm just gonna go on a limb and say Cynthia's Garchomp's stats are all maxed out; it's completely buff.

Also, it's only a guess, but... I hope they're letting these new few episodes to pass, up to Dawn's departure, that they'll make a new opening; to hype up the league. It only seems appropriate, and I don't think we'll enjoy having Rival Destinies being the tittle under the league arc.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
AHHHHHH! I've really missed that voice! "Look Piplup! I wonder if that's the plane they're on". I fanboyed! I have missed this character so much over the last 2 years. So glad she's back for a few weeks.

Didn't you watch the Japanese episodes though? You already know how they play out so the initial surprise effect is gone. For example when the Japanese version aired we weren't quite sure how her cameo would play out.

It's a shame they didn't dub her special though.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Didn't you watch the Japanese episodes though? You already know how they play out so the initial surprise effect is gone. For example when the Japanese version aired we weren't quite sure how her cameo would play out.

It's a shame they didn't dub her special though.
Yes I watched the Jap ones, but I don't speak Japanese, so I can't understand it and watching something in your own language is always better if you can understand it, plus I love Dawn's voice in the Dub, its comforting to me so to hear it again was great.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yes I watched the Jap ones, but I don't speak Japanese, so I can't understand it and watching something in your own language is always better if you can understand it, plus I love Dawn's voice in the Dub, its comforting to me so to hear it again was great.

It's also good her dub voice didn't change, not like that would happen anyway since there's no dub switch this time around between gens.