• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All For The Love of Meloetta (746)

It's also good her dub voice didn't change, not like that would happen anyway since there's no dub switch this time around between gens.

True, Bauer is definitely one of TPCi's standouts IMHO.

LizardonX

Banned
So that's dawn's VA? huh never would have thought of it.

Yeah, judging from Emily's Officer Jenny, I still can't believe that's her. XD.

Yup, but then again I do know my stuff on the whole VA switch fiasco and who plays what now (and you guys know how biased I am on that topic, not ashamed to admit it lol). ;)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Cynthia having an ice cream dilemma was hilarious. Also seeing Iris acting shy around Cynthia seemed weird.
Yay! Dawn appears at the end, I missed her voice.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I honestly had the biggest fangasm when i saw piplup, but i had an even bigger fangasm when i heard his dub voice!!! OMG!! it's sooo adorable!!

Loved the episode as a whole, although i found it a bit cheap how axew knocked garchomp down :/

I honestly had the biggest fangasm when i saw piplup, but i had an even bigger fangasm when i heard his dub voice!!! OMG!! it's sooo adorable!!

Loved the episode as a whole, although i found it a bit cheap how axew knocked garchomp down :/

I never got the "Oh Piplup's voice is so bad it suxs!" That voice never bothered me one bit in TPCi's dub...guess that's just me. It's always been the humans that want me to get a revolver loaded and pull the trigger (with a few exceptions). JK.

Cynthia having an ice cream dilemma was hilarious. Also seeing Iris acting shy around Cynthia seemed weird.
Yay! Dawn appears at the end, I missed her voice.

Gotta say, Bauer is one of TPCi's best: she actually fits what the character looks and should sound like IMHO, and I'll actually be looking forward to her return (when May returned, I wanted to cry, on the opposite end). One of the few castings I like (and no, it's not because I heard her first, I hate Iris English dub voice).

Last edited:

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
AHHHHHH! I've really missed that voice! "Look Piplup! I wonder if that's the plane they're on". I fanboyed! I have missed this character so much over the last 2 years. So glad she's back for a few weeks.

i know!!! me to! when i heard that voice again i had flashbacks of old good episodes! :D

SlimeStack

Really good episode, I enjoyed it a lot. So from what I can tell we're currently heading to the anime version of B2W2's Driftveil Tournament, since it seems to be PWT but with Ash facing friends and rivals rather than gym leaders. Then I guess TPCi's season 15 will conclude with Team Rocket's Meloetta mission. (Then with season 16 we should finally get acknowledgement that we're in BW Series 2. :p) Can't wait!

wingzx

Heart-under-blade

hey your back :D

ya it took paul forever to even harm garchomp put it just took 1 giga impact from axew to knock it down...

ya it took paul forever to even harm garchomp put it just took 1 giga impact from axew to knock it down...

That's the crappy writing of Axew for ya.

Battra

Very nice episode to start season 2 of B & W, very nice to see Cynthia & Dawn return for the guest appearance. Loved the match between Cynthia & Iris, nice to see Axew learn a new move even if it was barely effective on Garchomp.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
After a whole season and a half with no familiar characters from before Unova besides Ash, Pikachu, and Team Rocket, I was glad to finally see familiar older characters brought back to the show (now bring back Paul, please!!!). I liked seeing Cynthia and Dawn again for this arc, it was a treat. And I loved Oshawott and his crush on Meloetta, it was cute, especially once Piplup gets involved after this episode. :)

9/10

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This episode was wonderful. I love that a main character got to battle Cynthia but I wish Ash got to face her instead of Iris. I was delighted to see Dawn at the end, her voice sounds different.

NPT

Just a member
In this episode, Ash learned that the Unova League will be held after three months, so he decided to train his Pokémon untill the Unova League starts. Later they saw Cynthia, who was trying to pick a Ice-cream flavour.
It's so great to see the Sinnoh Champion again after a long time. Her BW outfit was cool, she looked great in it.
After Ash and the others met Cynthia....Iris started blushing furiously and tapped her fingers nervously(I guess Iris is a huge Cynthia fan). Cynthia told them about the World tournament Junior Cup, so Ash and his friends decided to enter the tournament.
Meanwhile, Team Rocket tries to catch the Meloetta that was following Ash for a while in the previous episodes, but she escapes and managed to get down to the road. Later Cynthia and the others encounters the ill Meloetta and Ash rembembers when he first saw her in "The Epic Defense Force!". The groups run into Meloetta. Iris and Cilan rush off to find an Oran Berry for Meloetta. On the other hand, Ash and Cynthia comes to a lake, then Cynthia brings out her Glaceon and freezes the lake so they can get some ice for Meloetta. Later Cynthia gets a call from someone and she goes to deal sort out the problem. Ash's Oshawott comes out of it's Pokéball and falls in love with Meloetta after seeing it. Ash went off to get more Ice for Meloetta, leaving Oshawott alone with her. Meanwhile, Iris and Cilan finds an Oran Berry. Iris sends out Emolga so she can get the Oran berry and deliver it to Meloetta. Emolga gets the Oran berry and flies towads the direction where Meloetta and Oshawott is....but as she reaches there, a sudden gust blows her off and she bumps into Oshawott, dropping the Oran Berry.

Meloetta picks up the berry and floats away, disappearing into the bushes. Oshawott and Emolga blames each other for Meloetta's disappearance and they starts....fighting? Wow Oshawott, when Iris caught Emolga, you were all over her.....and now you are fighting with her....wow. Meloetta stops their fighting by singing her song as Cynthia returns. After claming them down, Meloetta leaves and later Iris asks Cynthia to battle her, which she accepts. I thought The battle was OK, but Axew learning Giga Impact all of sudden and knocking Cynthia's Garchomp down was cheap! This is the same Garchomp that gave Paul's Pokémon trouble.....yet it got knocked down by just one Giga Impact from Axew? Whoa.....! Anyway, after the battle they board a plane to the Eastern Unova with Meloetta following them. In the plane, Cynthia told Ash that someone he knows, is waiting for him And the 'someone' turned out to be Dawn!
It's great to see Dawn again, I'm glad Dawn's voice is same as her voice in the DP series. Overall, this episode was great! I liked seeing Dawn and Cynthia again for this arc, it was a treat.

Last edited:
Holy freaking moly, I totally forgot Cynthia came back at this point in the show! :)
And so does Dawn! I forgot that too! :)

I like Cynthia batter than Dawn, so I was a bit more excited for Cynthia coming back than Dawn.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I actually liked how Cynthia returned, but Dawn's return was quite nice, too. And I liked this episode because of Meloetta's debut and how Oshawott and Piplup interacted with it.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow it was cool seeing Cynthia and I liked how she and Iris battled even tho it was unresolved. At least Axew learned Giga Impact and we got to learn about the World Tournament Junior Cup. :D

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Cynthia's new clothing design was better than her black Sinnoh outfit

Hmmm I liked her black outfit more, personally. ^^ Her new outfit here was summer-y which of course matched the tropical environment, but it made her look too normal and not as exotic as she seemed in Dp.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
I loved that Dawn and Cynthia came back. I was shocked Axew learned Giga impact but i was even more surprised it never used it again.