• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-All Games- Your Great Game Achievements

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
This is for all games, Nintendo or Othewise.

So, have you ever done something amazing in a game? Maybe PWNED a Time Trial in Mario Kart? Or Killed a boss almost instantly in Final Fantasy? Well, gloat here!

Me and my best friend completed All-Star Mode in SSBB in 5 minutes (That's the time we had). I was using Pokémon Trainer (Charizard) and he was using Ganondorf.

Well, happy gloating!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i managed to set a score of 50201 in pyoro on my DSi.
in the beginning those beans go to slow but as soon as you hit 10.000 points it will start to become more fustrating.

also in cod4 modern warfare i got the max kill amount in free for all by using a silenced pistol only and i also managed to get a 25 killstreak in a free for all match within 3 minutes. i swear they were ignoring me while i was mounted on that machinegun=/

Gibbers

Having sex with three women in Fable 2......At the same time!

The only downside being I had to play Fable 2.

Slick

Banned
Woah! You can do that?! no way man.

fhqwhgads

I never want to play it again.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Let's see....

Actually spent the time necessary to beat each of Professor Oak's scores in Pokemon Snap.

Got through Fire Emblem 6 in Hard mode with a "Roy and the girls" team.

Managed to defeat Omega, Omega MK II, Neo-Shinryu, and Enuo all at Level 40 in FFV.

Concept

Führer of Fun
I have a time of 1.56 with Yoshi on the airship fortress level of Mario Kart DS. The staff ghost data time (with Bowser) is something like 2.08.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
wait we can add trophies too?
well in that case.

at the moment i have three platinum trophies, i have the ones of: call of duty 5, killzone 2, and Xmen origin: wolverine.

getting everything in call of duty 5 was a nightmare but killzone 2 was difficult but do-able. xmen origin however was almost too easy and i had the difficulty on hard all the time. the worst thing was that it is a very glitchy game which no updates came to fix it.

I feel proud about KO'ing Super Macho Man in Punch-Out!! for Wii in Round 1 without getting hit at all. It's not hard, mind you, but it takes a lot of memorization.

Surfing_Pikachu

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
^I also beat Mega Man 9. Yeah, classic case of Nintendo Hard right there.

Anyway, all A-rank emblems in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle and Sonic Heroes (plus all emblems and missions in Sonic Adventure DX).

All trophies and stickers on Smash Bros. Brawl. This includes Boss Battles on the highest difficulty.

Also, this one time over ten years ago, I beat the Doomsday Zone on Sonic 3 & Knuckles with the controller on the floor and pushing the buttons with my toes.

Last edited:

qrst175

Banned
Shift by Influential Clerics Bolsters Iran Opposition

Some members of Iran's powerful clerical class buy wow goldare stepping up their antigovernment protests over Iran's election in defiance of the country's supreme leader, bringing potential aid to opposition figures as the regime is increasingly labeling them foreign-sponsored traitors.View Full ImageAgence France-Presse/Getty Images Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, left, cleric and cheap wow goldformer Iranian president, met over the weekend with relatives of individuals arrested in post-election violence; the move was widely seen as a show of support for the political opposition.An influential group of religious scholars seen as politically neutral during the presidential election called the country's highest election world of warcraft goldarbiter, the Guardian Council, biased, and said the June 12 election was "invalid." Earlier, it had endorsed the official result that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad defeated Mir Houssein Mousavi and other challengers by a wide margin.The group, with no government role, has little practical wow goldability to change the election outcome. But its new posture may carry moral weight with Iranians after security forces have quashed street protests and jailed hundreds of opposition supporters.It highlights a growing unease among Iran's scholarly ruling class about the direction of the country, and questions the theological underpinning of the Islamic Republic: that the supreme leader and the institutions under him are infallible."I'm not sure of the Persian equivalent of 'crossing the Rubicon,' but we are seeing it now. The future of the Islamic Republic, which has in recent years become a fig leaf for keeping a small clique of people in power, is now in question," said Michael Axworthy, director of Exeter University's Center for Persian and Iranian Studies in the U.K.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Getting inside the top 2,000 in Cod: 5 for Wii on the leaderboards. Out of about 800,000 people.