• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All In A Day's Wurmple! (290)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
It was nice seeing Ash's first double battle. And I'm glad May got a Wurmple. It really fits her.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought that it was great that May was able to capture a Wurmple. Especially going through all the trials she did. She was lucky that Franklin was around and able to help her. I was prety surprised when Ash, Brock, and Max met an identical twin who also was named Franklin. It never occured to me that it might be their last name. It was pretty neat that Ash experienced his first double battle. He did really well in it too. I was so happy that Pikachu was able to use Iron Tail atleast once. I thought it was interesting how Jessie also captured a Wurmple just like May.

It was oddly convenient how Jessie caught her Wurmple right at the end. I wonder how she retrieved the pokeball; because it was left on the branch even after TR fell.
Man, they went through all that and got completely thrashed trying to get a Wurmple, and end up getting one as a freebee after being taken out.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Wurmple was cute. i loved it

Jessie's Wurmple was strange...

5/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Loved that May and one of the forest twins were on their own. I learned a little more about May when she was away from the main cast.

Ash's first official double battle was intense. I didn't think he'd win since using two Pokemon at once is a little confusing.

Well May caught her Wurmple and that was to be expected. 8/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Ash's first double battle was good and it was cool how both May and Jessie got a Wurmple. Outside of that, this episode really had nothing going for it. It was OK.

saar

Shiny Flygon
The double battle was good. yanma and Ariados as the opponenets is very nice, Ash really should battle more Bug pokemon...
I didn't like the decision of giving Jessie a Wurmple. But what can I do, she got one.

May and her Wurmple were a great team from the begining. We really could see it.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... The double battle against Yanma and Ariados was very cool. It was great seeing a Wurmple for the 1st time. I'm glad both May and Jessie caught Wurmples in this episode. Ash wasn't very wise using Treecko in the double battle.

30/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was quite cool. Seeing Ash in his first double battle was cool. I like how Jessie and May both caught a Wurmple. It wad cool seeing for the first time also.

Vernikova

Champion
Ash's second double battle. It was certainly better than the first I suppose. Outside of the double battle, it was an okay episode. There was nothing special to it.

7threst

This episode was also alright. It was nice to see both Jessie and May capturing a Wurmple and I also loved the double battle between Franklin and Ash. The way Hoenn introduced refreshing stuff like contests and official double battles are great to watch in my opinion.

I liked to see May's desire to get a Wurmple, it reminds me of Misty wanting a Corsola. I also liked to see Double Battles here, and some good old Gen II Bug Pokemon. And Jessie's Wurmple (and the way she treats it) is hilarious, just like May's Wurmple's laziness: eating and sleeping is all that matters to him. Wurmple is a cute Pokemon! 10/10.

Blessed

Great episode. May being afraid of Wurmple in the beginning reminded me of Misty. That Double Battle with Ash & Forrester was really intense, better than regular battles! I sensed a bit of chemistry between Forest and May. I liked how he caught her when she was about to fall and how he wanted to travel with her... May blushing @ his remark of being self sufficient was very cute too. I was almost shipping it even. I LOL'd @ Wurmple acting like May so soon by eating all of the food that Brock had prepared. Funny that Jessie caught a Wurmple too.

I was really confused with the two Franklin brothers in this episode.
I was thinking "how is this kid two places at the same time?"

JudySpell

Banned
I was confused by those twins for half the episode and I liked Ash's 1st official Double Battle. May and Jessie both capturing a Wurmple was ironic. 7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
May catching Wurmple was cool and I didn't expect Jessie to catch one herself. The Franklin twins were interesting Cotds as well especially the one who introduced Ash to Hoenn's double battles. ^^