• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All In A Day's Wurmple! (290)

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought this episode was pretty good, especially when Haruka went after the Kemusso right after she heard that it could evolve into Agehanto. I loved all the scenes with Haruka and Jiro. I also noticed that when the Rocket-dan was trying to steal Kemusso later, they played this really dramatic new theme music. I liked how Ichiro was explaining about the double battles too, and that they'd be used at the Houen League. And of course, I really loved the double battle itself. It was great how Pikachu's Iron Tail actually worked. What I didn't like was how the Rocket-dan were hanging on that branch at the end, and all of sudden there's a Kemusso, and Musashi throws her Monster Ball at it and catches it. It seemed too convenient.

Zamin

I was really confused by Franklin when he was supposedly in two places!

I am happy that May and Jessie both caught a Wurmple.

It was a cool episode

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
A good episode. May found her own way without Ash or Max's help to catch a Pokemon. Even if she got a little bit help of Forrester. The battle Ash had with Forrest was also good. Nice to see that Ash has already battled quite a few trainers in Hoenn already.

ZilverLox

Banned
Forrest and Forrester were the stupidest dub names ever. Were they that bad in the original? Maybe Forrest and Woody or something would've been more acceptable. The double battle was cool. I thought Forrester would win. Wurmple's voice seemed too feminine. I think it should've been more neutral.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I was surprised by the fact that Wurmple's voice seemed too odd-sounding. Apart from that, I also think that Forrest and Forrester were pretty bad names.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I am happy that May and Jessie both caught a Wurmple.

My only issue with them both capturing a Kemusso in this episode was that it predictably set up the fact that their two Kemusso would eventually evolve into Mayuld and Karasalis.

Butt worm! So cute