• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All my fusions (that I still have).

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
http://i30.*******.com/14tr283.png

A few of them suck but I rushed on them because of my shop. Well this isn't all the ones I've saved. (Some aren't worth saving just recent.) I have been spriting for a long time so the first two are failures IMO. Also the mew and deoxys sucks all I did was try to recolor it, and the Chimchar Squirtle one are the ones I'am not happy with.

So what do you think?

Last edited:

CYPHER101

They look great except the ones you metioned. A few outlining problems here and there but no big deal. Mewtwo and Apiom is the nicest. You are a good spriter.

UltimaRaven02

http://i30.*******.com/14tr283.png

A few of them suck but I rushed on them because of my shop. Well this isn't all the ones I've saved. (Some aren't worth saving just recent.) I have been spriting for a long time so the first two are failures IMO. Also the mew and deoxys sucks all I did was try to recolor it, and the Chimchar Squirtle one are the ones I'am not happy with.

So what do you think?
FOR THE WHOLE THING 8/10 FOR suitails 10/10

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
Very good, 9/10! Mah fave' is Deoceus!

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Thanks you for all the comments. Yeah I know about the outlines, and sometimes when I mess with them they end up looking worse.

Blue Latios

I really like the Deoxys/Arceus. I did the opposite. Arceus on a Deoxys body.

Blue Latios

I really like the Deoxys/Arceus. I did the opposite. Arceus on a Deoxys body.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
The Zapdos+Snorlax Splice, creative as it, looks a little bit jagged around the belly, ist should be rounder, like so.

The head on the Groudon+Rayquaza sprite looks out-of proportion to the neck. It just seems HUGE to the tiny little neck.

I also can't tell what the other Feraligatr splice peices are from (the one to the left of *thinks of a name* Big Zap).

Don't beat yourself on the first two, they are really good.

Also, on Acreus+Deoxys, the orb seems out of place. Try removing it and see how it works. :)

Hope I helped!

Great but like you told me when I first showed my sprites ever on serebii
"Dont rush when spriting. Take a week if you have to."
I remember that still.
Back when you had your Blastoise avatar.

Dannyray32

Hey stardust, I requested that mewtwo/aipom a while ago remember? Its good to think that my request would someday end up on your thread... *sniff* lol:)

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Great but like you told me when I first showed my sprites ever on serebii
"Dont rush when spriting. Take a week if you have to."
I remember that still.
Back when you had your Blastoise avatar.

Yeah your right...... I'm working on a huge sprite right now so far it's taking two days.

Lol dannyray32, yeah your request has been one of my best.