• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All my fusions (that I still have).

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
http://i30.*******.com/14tr283.png

A few of them suck but I rushed on them because of my shop. Well this isn't all the ones I've saved. (Some aren't worth saving just recent.) I have been spriting for a long time so the first two are failures IMO. Also the mew and deoxys sucks all I did was try to recolor it, and the Chimchar Squirtle one are the ones I'am not happy with.

So what do you think?

Last edited:

CYPHER101

They look great except the ones you metioned. A few outlining problems here and there but no big deal. Mewtwo and Apiom is the nicest. You are a good spriter.

UltimaRaven02

http://i30.*******.com/14tr283.png

A few of them suck but I rushed on them because of my shop. Well this isn't all the ones I've saved. (Some aren't worth saving just recent.) I have been spriting for a long time so the first two are failures IMO. Also the mew and deoxys sucks all I did was try to recolor it, and the Chimchar Squirtle one are the ones I'am not happy with.

So what do you think?
FOR THE WHOLE THING 8/10 FOR suitails 10/10

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
Very good, 9/10! Mah fave' is Deoceus!

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Thanks you for all the comments. Yeah I know about the outlines, and sometimes when I mess with them they end up looking worse.

Blue Latios

I really like the Deoxys/Arceus. I did the opposite. Arceus on a Deoxys body.

Blue Latios

I really like the Deoxys/Arceus. I did the opposite. Arceus on a Deoxys body.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
The Zapdos+Snorlax Splice, creative as it, looks a little bit jagged around the belly, ist should be rounder, like so.

The head on the Groudon+Rayquaza sprite looks out-of proportion to the neck. It just seems HUGE to the tiny little neck.

I also can't tell what the other Feraligatr splice peices are from (the one to the left of *thinks of a name* Big Zap).

Don't beat yourself on the first two, they are really good.

Also, on Acreus+Deoxys, the orb seems out of place. Try removing it and see how it works. :)

Hope I helped!

Great but like you told me when I first showed my sprites ever on serebii
"Dont rush when spriting. Take a week if you have to."
I remember that still.
Back when you had your Blastoise avatar.

Dannyray32

Hey stardust, I requested that mewtwo/aipom a while ago remember? Its good to think that my request would someday end up on your thread... *sniff* lol:)

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Great but like you told me when I first showed my sprites ever on serebii
"Dont rush when spriting. Take a week if you have to."
I remember that still.
Back when you had your Blastoise avatar.

Yeah your right...... I'm working on a huge sprite right now so far it's taking two days.

Lol dannyray32, yeah your request has been one of my best.