• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All of the UU/BL Pokemon on Wi-Fi are begining to annoy me

Devastator1

I don't find it annoying to battle UU, NU, BL teams in wi fi, in fact, they're interesting for me, sometimes they have such nice strategiesthat can easily win against OU teams.

Skilled people win with their favorites.. It's not important for them if their pokemon are in the NU, UU or BL tiers. I have teams which have pokemon from UU, NU, BL and even OU all in one party. I choose the pokemon i like and teach them the attacks i want them to have. I do take a look in Smogon's Strategy pokedex to come up with ideas, but i don't follow their strategies, i adapt my pokemon according to my team. I admit i have an Uber team, because i like using legendaries, and i enjoy having some Ubers battles.

I think people should use what they like and battle as they like. They don't need to follow smogon strategies to win, because i think battling is for fun and enjoyment, and smogon sets are all focused ONLY on winning and nothing else. That's why i don't like following their strategies. I battle for enjoyment and i don't care if i lose.
beautifully written, for a second there i thought you were talking about me. :)

pizzaPIE

pizzaPIE
I feel the exact opposite. When i play online, my team usually has overused and underused pkmn, but that doesnt mean i don't get wins. a standard team for me would be:
roserade
regice
metagross
mewtwo
aerodactyl
weavile

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Does the type of teams we face is just... IDK... follows a trend? It appears that some always play NU's/UU's, I seem to always play high-level OU teams, and some seem to play only flat out Uber teams.