1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

All-purpose game-beating trick.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Balet, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Balet

Balet RBY Veteran

Why are there no threads in this forum?

Anyway, I love STadium and Stadium 2. They remain my favorites because of the compatability features you don't find in the new games these days (the Stadium PC and ability to edit and organize Pokemon faster than ever).

Plus Dodrio mode. Oh how incredible it is...

It was very hard to get, though, and if anyone has ever wanted it but had trouble, I thought I'd share this tip. I was able to breeze through most of the game with a Snorlax that knows Rest and Double Team (it also had Earthquake).

If you ever need to beat Stadium the lazy way without technically cheating, get one. It will defeat everything.

2. Raiin

Raiin Johto Boy

I love the stadium games also. I remember playing against my friends, having mini tournaments all the time. Makes me miss being a kid lol

3. Icarus©

Icarus© Full on PASBLer

The stadium games were great. I still have a copy actually

4. hellfighter

hellfighter Well-Known Member

so a snorlax with earthquake can beat everything? i think you need to have a ballance team of many diferent types and type moves in pokemon stadium 1 and two. i motly used the rentals. pokemon stadium and its transfer pack has been known to delete pokemon game play data.

5. Infernape4ever

Infernape4ever Experianced Trainer

can somebody pls tell me what combination is the best to beat Surge in pokemon stadium cuz when i try with diffrent types i lose, try with rock and ground also lose cuz that raichu of his can sue surf so im asking you guys to suggest to me

6. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I looked for a Pokemon that knew a rock/ground type move that couldn't get knocked out by Surf. Look through the rentals and i'm sure you'll find one

7. Douchemon

Douchemon Scientist

Really liked stadium 1 and 2.

Minimize muk OP