• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All That Glitters (186)

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, Yamikarasu's fondness for shiny objects seemed to only be a trait here and not something that was ever shown again when more showed up in future sagas.

I never gave Murkrow much thought before this episode since it was just one of those Pokemon that seemed like it was made only to showcase Dark types. But I liked that the ones here were clever like real crows are since they knew all kinds of tricks for stealing shiny items from people. I liked seeing Ash get so determined to take his badges back since they were really important to him.