• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All That Glitters Is Not Golden! (449)

Knight_Ram

This filler episode sucked...That cowboy/girl thing was an ok person/trainer guy... That Sudowoodo was pretty cool! I would like to have that in my team if pokemon were real...lol! But other than that, not a good episode really. 6/10

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Was a solid filler. Amusing how they foreshadowed Brock's Onix evolving and nobody realize that back when this ep aired in Japan.

SUDOWOODO!

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
its a good episode, I saw the pics!!! I wonder if really existed a Crystal Onix/Steelix and a Golden Sudowoodo??? mmmmmmmm.......

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Hey, did anyone bother to notice the Legend of Zelda reference when Jessie was discussing how they'd get the Golden Sudowoodo? I mean, geez, anyone who's played Link to the Past would recognize the process of throwing your boomerang into the pond and the fairy asking if you threw in a gold boomerang, or something like that! :D

-HaXeR-

I killed Ash's dad
Hey, did anyone bother to notice the Legend of Zelda reference when Jessie was discussing how they'd get the Golden Sudowoodo? I mean, geez, anyone who's played Link to the Past would recognize the process of throwing your boomerang into the pond and the fairy asking if you threw in a gold boomerang, or something like that! :D

yeah i noticed that! well, not right away, but the second i saw that i said "omg where have i heard that before?"

i actually thought this episode wasnt too bad (surprise, only 1 out of every 10 episodes i see i dont hate). one thing i liked here was that ash actually made an attempt to capture something. :O

Lol, I was dumb enough to think at first glance that was a shiny Sudowoodo

Knight_Ram

Lol, I was dumb enough to think at first glance that was a shiny Sudowoodo

It would have been cool if it was a shiny one though! I would like to have a shiny one. Especially a gold one!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Well, just comparing this episode to the previous sudowoodo-heavy episode, "Type Casting", I'll take this episode anytime. Sudowoodo was a heck of a lot less annoying here than in the previous episode (and at least we didn't have any disturbing moments ;) ). Team Rocket's machine in this episode was pretty awesome too (it sounded like something out of Voltron or the Power Rangers LOL). It was a little disturbing how the trainer had upset his sudowoodo so much by trying to make it resistant to water, it reminded me of Jenina and her onix from "Fight for the Light". At least he got his sudowoodo to respect him again by saving him. Jessie's fantasy in this episode was beyond weird, but it was pretty amusing too. I also liked the tough guys at the bar. I got a chuckle over Meowth translating sudowoodo, because the line sounded like the kid who walks by the lake in Verdanturf in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. LOL

Best line (from the guys at the tavern): "So I said, if you don't wanta cooperate, I'll have ta rearrange your face." "You're not goin' soft on me, are ya?"

Overall, 7/10.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
A great episode, the golden Sudowoodo looked so cool and I'd love to have it on my team!

Rommath

▲_▲
Nice episode. The golden Sudowoodo was cool and looked great. The cowboy/Western theme was alright too, what with Sudowoodo walking into a saloon/bar like that and getting chased. Team Rocket's pot plant machine was weird but good.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Horrible filler but I was glad that Falkner's old VA returned to voice the COTD.

Golden Sudowoodo wasn't very interesting however. I give it a 3/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I didn't understand why Sudowoodo was in Gold color but never mind.

And i loved to see Bonsly standing near Sudowoodo.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It wasn't that much of a good episode, the only thing I liked is how the red beam slammed into Jessie it was like "Jessie return!" lol would be funny if it actually put her in the pokeball and they made a episode about that. The other part was Jessie throwing the Pokemon into the lake (Was there a legend or something about that lake?)

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
An episode showing a real shiny Sudowoodo would have been better

Not much to say about this episode.
Just your typical "break" episode from all the action the previous episodes have given us.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Golden Sudowoodoo for the 1st time. I'm glad its trainer made things right, and changed it back to a regular-looking Sudowoodo. TR's Boss fantasy was very bizarre in this episode.

20/100