• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Torkoal, No Play! (334)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
All Torkoal, No Play!

On their travels, Ash & Co. see a Wild Torkoal being attacked by many Steel type Pokémon. Worried for it, they go to assist. However the steel Pokémon wont let them through so Ash decides to teach the Torkoal how to defend itself. Will he succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

This episode is so cool! I was so shocked when I found out that Ash has caught a Torkoal!
I didn't like the part when the Magneton attacked May and Torchic though!!

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well, Torkoal being caught was a good think...but it would have been better for a Numel...ah who cares...

well, if they air 2 ep per weeks then we'll see this in 5 weeks..YEA...such good news...i hope this does happen...

F

Factory Head Noland

When the title was first shown on the website I always thought that the gang were going to meet up with Flannery again and I thought that the Torkoal on the preview picture was Flannery's so I was totally shocked when I saw that Ash had caught a Torkoal. I love Ash's Torkoal, it cried when it's happy!

I don't think that they will air new 2 eps a week for very long because they will be racing ahead.

Thriller

Its almost time
I'm sick and tired of people saying Torkoal is underused. Right now, they are around water, yes Torkoal loves to swim but it still isnt good for her.

Torkoal always acts like a whimp because of the abuse the steel pokemon gave her.

C

Crystal Latios

Awwww..... this Torkoal is sweet ^_^ I luv her *she hugs Torkoal baby*
Also, she wanted fight with Stellix. How brave.
What song did they use? "Let`s Go"! or something like that :rolleyes:
Ending was sweet^^

I still think, Torkoal is a girl. She is so sensitive^^

I was really glad because Ash had finally caught his fifth pokemon.
And torkoal was a good choice.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Flannery said:
Awwww..... this Torkoal is sweet ^_^ I luv her *she hugs Torkoal baby*
Its a female Torkoal then? Well...I'm certainly surprised to say the least 0.o;

V Faction

www.faction.com
Gravy said:
Its a female Torkoal then? Well...I'm certainly surprised to say the least 0.o;

No, it's just that people love to assign inane genders to the gang's Pokiemon for whatever reason. Torkoal's really emotional, but whether that signifies it is a Female has yet to be seen.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
V Faction said:
No, it's just that people love to assign inane genders to the gang's Pokiemon for whatever reason. Torkoal's really emotional, but whether that signifies it is a Female has yet to be seen.
Blah, trust me, I'm very familliar with debates and arguments based on the gender of insert pokémon here.
Although, I'm just wondering if its voice is what makes its gender a little more obvious, as they usually do it that way in the japanese version. I haven't heard Ash's one, so I'm not all too sure, but if anyone has, do tell if it sounds feminine or not. *is rather curious*

E

Espeon And Umbreon

The episode was quite good. I watched it at my grandparent's house while I was on vacation. It was freezing down there though. Episode is very good and I loved the scene when Turkoal blew the smoke from its nose!

Yellow

Banned
I can't wait until Ash captures his fourth pokemon!! Torkoal is cool and powerful, and I really want to here the dun title to this episode.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well, this one is intresting...

i totally like Torokoal now...but i hope Ash's Torkoal gots a betta voice as it wouldn't sound good for it when it cry's and it has Flannary's Torkoal's Voice...which would TOTALLY SUCK

S

SeraphimWarrior13

Did anyone else notice that when Torkoal used Overheat on Steelix and he began to fell it sounded like he was saying "My Eye!"?

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Well, I liked the Episode except after all the attacks Ash made on the Magnemite they kept coming back. I liked the battle between Torkoal and Steelix but it used a Green colored Attack, I'm still confused about what it is.

V Faction

www.faction.com
GardevoirMaster said:
Well, I liked the Episode except after all the attacks Ash made on the Magnemite they kept coming back. I liked the battle between Torkoal and Steelix but it used a Green colored Attack, I'm still confused about what it is.

It was Dragonbreath. I'm surprised the episode didn't touch on that.

Th' Duck

What? Huh?
GardevoirMaster said:
Maybe sandstorm in a beam thing? I dunno, when he was doing his sandstorm "shield" it looket somewhat alike to the beam. It was a pretty good episode overall.

Well, my darn sister was hogging the TV, so I only saw from when Magneton arrives, looking KOed, to Steelix, to the end. But, from what I saw, it looked cool. Torkoal was a good addition to the team, and I like the sound it makes when smoke comes out of its nose. Steelix's voice was.......meh. I didn't like it too much, but Steelix itself was cool. I liked Torkoal's Overheat, too. IMO, I think Steelix was using.................Zap Cannon? Oh, I don't know, I'm just making a guess!!

Overall rating:
8.5 out of 10!!
About Hoenn-filler standard from what I saw, but maybe the earlier part of the episode was better. BTW, what was the TC?

SC~ out