• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Allo

Raine Caulwell

Calm Gardevoir
Don't mind me too much. I'm mostly just testing the avatar settings as I've never used vBulletin before, so I'm seeing if my settings are correct.

Anyways, I'm Raine, and I'm here because I'm bored and wanted to join an active pokemon community.

EDIT: Why isn't my profile pic showing up on my posts...? Nevermind: read FAQ.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
EDIT: Why isn't my profile pic showing up on my posts...? Nevermind: read FAQ.

For as cool as it would be to have it so that showed up with posts instead of the avatar... that would basically be custom avatars, which we'll never get, of course.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you. Read the rules (you've already read the FAQ) and so on, and enjoy yourself. Thank you.

Raine Caulwell

Calm Gardevoir
For as cool as it would be to have it so that showed up with posts instead of the avatar... that would basically be custom avatars, which we'll never get, of course.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you. Read the rules (you've already read the FAQ) and so on, and enjoy yourself. Thank you.

Well, that's the thing. They could just set it so that the avatars are stored off site, like on a image hosting utility and have the individual users link to them for the avatar itself... or have they already thought of that?

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Well, that's the thing. They could just set it so that the avatars are stored off site, like on a image hosting utility and have the individual users link to them for the avatar itself... or have they already thought of that?

I think that idea came up but that it couldn't be done with VB's workings, or something, but I don't remember, as it's been a long time since that discussion came up.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii.

Have fun, and try to follow the rules.