• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Allowance for TCG!

Illusione-Tempus

Hey there TCG fans! *got shot*

So, have you always wasted your money just for TCG cards? Well it happens to me. Let's take a look at my mother's quote I heard this morning

Mother: Ce, you know that the money you spent just to buy boosters is enough for a Nintendo Wii?
Me: That much? o_0 I don't know I'm that addictive... ^_^;

So, any experiences?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
...If I add the total of money i spend for cards...I could buy a laptop for myself

Shuckle the Snail

<--1400 Eggs so far
i could probaly pay for the Stimulus plan to reboots our economy.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I haven't really thought about it, but I've probably spent about $4000 on Pokemon cards over the years.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I haven't spent more then 100 dollers on the pokemon TCG, but what my parents have bought me is alot more then that.

Pkmn_Collector

Go Go Power Rangers
i've spent enough for 2 years of trips to TCG worlds including hotel and stuff

shaymin

Pikamon
I've not really spent alot, my parent got like 20 crates of them at a Flea Market sale for like 20$:D Im waiting till Im older to sell them methinks

DEMONOFDEATH

Drk Dog PKMN Mstr
I've not really spent alot, my parent got like 20 crates of them at a Flea Market sale for like 20$:D Im waiting till Im older to sell them methinks

Better sell them back, old Pokemon cards r worth nothing & most card stores refuse to buy Pokemon cards.

I haven't really spent much on Pokemon. I only buy singles & never buy boosters. I did way back when I was a youngin, but that was when the game first came out. Total amount of money spend on this hobbie is well under $400.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
In the last 6 months just under $500.

AzuChris

Last month I spend over 400 euro's on Pokemon TCG. Which is over 670 dollars. But that was also because I wanted to update my collection from Sandstorm... till Rising Rivals. And I'm nowhere near half way.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i probaly have spent about £200. i found man good cards in lots of boosters

Mewten150

i've spent enough to buy eygpt, lol jk, ive spent enough to buy 3 iphones, although ive lost a ton

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I've been collecting for years ever since it came out..about 10 years? So definitely a fortune, back when it was just base set, my parents even agreed to buy me the 1st edition Charizard..still have it and not a nick in it! ^_^

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Dropped 100$ on cards in a week. Got some great cards though.