• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Almost 800 New Avatars

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
Which section are the new head pics under in avatars, i really like them.

Nice work Serebii

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
hey serebii these are awesome. can't wait for the sugimori art.
btw i didn't see the 4th gen pokemon of the week this morning. was it cause you forgot or is it part of the no updates every day thing?

Calm PokeMaster

The new avatars look nice......but I am going to stick to my current one(with the gengar).

Calm PokeMaster

The new avatars look nice......but I am going to stick to my current one(with the gengar).

I like the turtwig avatars there coool. Out of the new ones i like the fat guy breathing fire. how cool would turtwig look breathing fire... _>;387;

Last edited:

Arceus1308

Megafan of Pokemon
Thank you for the sprites upload

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
awesome new avatars. i'm impressed, but not surprised.

squlicky4

Im impressed with the release of all the new avatars theres going to be more dosnt suprise me though :]

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
The trainer headshots are amazing!
Although to be honest I would have liked to see shiny backsprites of HGSS pokemon.
I know it's something you didn't do for other games due to storage reasons but still, it would have been great if you had uploaded them.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Awesome! I was on hiatus and when I signed in a few minutes ago, almost everyone seems to be using these avatars. Why wouldn't they anyway? These avatars are just spiffy! :D