• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

almost done with master trainers! Need 2 eevee exclusives

tfd6506

Hey all!

First time poster here.

I picked up Let's Go, Pikachu shortly after release and have been slowly advancing in the arduous and borderline insane task of defeating all of the master trainers in the game.

Good news: I'm inching closer to completing them all!

Bad news: I need two Eevee exclusives.... I need Meowth and Koffing.

I was fortunate enough to get the other exclusives through a friend that found them on pokemon go, but I still need Meowth and Koffing.

If someone would be so kind to trade these to me, it would be immensely appreciated. For what it's worth, I have a shiny Chansey that I can part with, and also would be willing to easily track down any Pikachu exclusives that someone may need. Let me know what you want!

Thanks so much.

Mylabugz

Mylakip
Hey I got Eevee and need a Pikachu exclusive Oddish. So I'd be willing to go catch a koffing and meowth. If you still need them?