• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Almost Pikachu Crisis (1137)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1137.jpg

Almost Pikachu Crisis

Ash & Goh have gone to Castelia City in Unova but, unbeknownst to them, Team Rocket got there before them and are plotting to finally grab Pikachu by swapping it for a mech "Almost Pikachu". However, Lucario & Cinderace see it happen and make chase. Will they be able to stop Team Rocket?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
No it can't be, you see it's a filler and it has lucario screenhogging time, it must be bad!
Do I wish the rest of Ash's Team be used more? Yes
Do I think they need to be in what amounts to a Gag Episode? Nah

Plus this episode will probably give Lucario a more explicit personality and interactions so I've got no problem.

dman_dustin

So I have to ask the writer? Why couldn't this have actually been a Farfetch'd focused episode?

This episode tries too hard to try and give Lucario a unique personality or express more emotion and yet the question is: Why was it like every other Lucario to even begin with? Why did you need to force it, in an episode like this?

Oh no I accidentally spilled some Ash-Lycanroc characteristics onto Ash-Lucario.....oops......here's this episode.

Rohanator

So I have to ask the writer? Why couldn't this have actually been a Farfetch'd focused episode?

This episode tries too hard to try and give Lucario a unique personality or express more emotion and yet the question is: Why was it like every other Lucario to even begin with? Why did you need to force it, in an episode like this?

Oh no I accidentally spilled some Ash-Lycanroc characteristics onto Ash-Lucario.....oops......here's this episode.
I think it makes sense in a similar way to Cinderace's changes. Before Lucario was a cute baby while Cinderace was an edgy teen, now Cinderace has matured and regained its cheerfulness while Lucario's the teen annoyed by it. I don't think the idea is to try and make Lucario look unique, it's just what they felt was a natural reaction to the hyper positive Cinderace. The new intro thing also shows this more awkward reserved side of Lucario when Dragonite pushes it and in the photo.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Is it me or do Cinderace & Lucario kind of feel like the series’ equivalent to Chespin & Pancham?

Last edited: