• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alohashipping General Discussion - V2 *Spoiler Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Alohashipping General Discussion

Hello everyone and welcome to the second Alohashipping discussion thread here on the SPPF forums.​

What is Alohashipping, you may be asking? Well, Alohashipping is the belief that the characters Ash (Satoshi) and Mallow (Mao) are or will be involved in a romantic relationship. Here you can discuss their interactions, ship hints, or their relationship as a whole.

I spent enough time telling about what Alohashipping is so why not go over of the rules of this thread.

---

Rules

1. Read the Serebii Forums and the Shippers Community Rules before posting here.
2. No bashing or Flaming! That will not be tolerated and will be reported directly to the mods.
3. Stay On Topic! This thread is meant to discuss Alohashipping and Alohashipping only so please do not stray away from the main topic. Kay?
4. You are allowed to voice criticism/skepticism towards the ship here, but if we get the feeling that you are only here to constantly discourage Alohashippers and/or talk about how unlikely or bad the ship is, please leave.
5. No One Liners! Please try to avoid short, one line posts, like "I agree" as that is considered to be spam. Add a little more thought into your posts.
6. Use Spoiler Tags when necessary! No necessarily required since the title of this thread indiscates there may be spoilers but if you feel its necessary, feel free to do so.
7. Please do not link to videos of episodes or episode clips. This especially concerns AMVs. The material AMV makers use is copyrighted (the music, the clips or, in most cases, both).
8. If you got your Username changed, please let me know ASAP so I can update the list immediately.

---

Our Alohashipping Family

1. Victorian Rush (Owner)
  2. xEryChan

* If you want to be added to the list, please send me a message telling me that.

Fanfiction

None so far

Graphics & Fanart​

None so far

---

So I feel like starting this off with a topic, sound good?

What was it about Alohashipping that caught your eye?

Ever since Mallow was first introduced, I fell for this pairing. To me, Ash seems to be closer to Mallow than he does with any of his other classmates. I mean, she was there when he first caught his Rowlet and when he battled Totem Lurantis. I feel these two are always together and for me, that was all it took for me to fall for this pairing.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
I must admit that I have been watching the Sun & Moon anime as of late and I, myself, have really been liking this pairing so I would like to join.

What was it about Alohashipping that caught your eye?

This one ship that I really have been finding myself liking as I've been watching the Sun & Moon anime. To me, it seems like Ash is getting along with Mallow more than he has with Lillie or Lana and not only just that, but he and Mallow do have a lot in common.

This is a really adorable pairing and I couldn't stop myself from supporting it.

It is a cute pairing. Advanceshipping will always be my OTP, but I like Alolashipping too. PearlshippingTv's Alolashipping videos inspire me to like this ship.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Come on, Alohashippers. Where are you all?

I am definitely looking forward to seeing more interactions between Ash and Mallow in the SM anime. I kind of hope we get more of these episodes where Ash and Mallow go off on their own and have their own adventures. They seem to have had a couple now, maybe more will come down the road.

Which brings me to bring this up.

What are your current thoughts on the relationship between Ash and Mallow in the anime?

Mkid133

Uh hello.....
I was really hoping for Alohashipping when the show began but now mallow has kinda been in the back so the feeling has kinda faded. But honestly I still love Mallow's character especially with Ash. Definitely waiting for more interactions, so add me into the shipping family! Also this is my first time ever shipping ash with some one.

xEryChan

Demon Child
What are your current thoughts on the relationship between Ash and Mallow in the anime?

So far, I really love how Ash has been alone with Mallow more than any of his other classmates. I mean, there are at least three diferent where Ash and Mallow are the focus of the episode and I love that. They seem to be really close to one another.

What else is there to say? Thus is my favorite ship from the SM anime so far.

Hot Limit

I absolutely adore Ash and Mallow together! ^^ Mallow is so outgoing and cute with Ash, I ship them so hard! :D One of my absolute favorite SM ships!

Omg, and there's this fanfic that I read that I think is awesome and highly recommend! It's a oneshot but it's awesome! ^^

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12455224/1/Out-of-Character

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
That is a really cute fanfic, Hot Limit. I really enjoyed it. Hope to see more Alohashipping fanfics popping up.

I was just thinking this but I really do hope we get some scenes where some characters ask Mallow if Ash is her boyfriend. That's happened twice to Lana and I would be so happy if the same thing happened to Mallow. I would love to see her reaction and how she would deny it because she so obviously would haha. It was just a thought I had but I would love it if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.