• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alola party people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonAce777

Hi all! New to the forum but not to the subject matter of pokemon. Got my first GBC and yellow version when I turned 11 (1 year after my journey should have started by anime logic...) been hooked ever since.

I joined because I've used serebii several times throughout my adventures with Pokemon, and have been on other forums, but never this one. Recently I've started looking into competitive battling, but have little to no idea what I'm doing regarding team building. So I joined to ask for advice, find trading partners, and battle partners to help me test teams, etc.

Anywho.

Hopefully I don't break "Da Rules" with any of this, I read them before posting, but I try to stay in line on these sorts of things.

Here's an Ampharos, because it's awesome. ;181;

Status
Not open for further replies.