• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alola Pokémon Avatars

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Alola Pokémon Avatars

Just added a few new avatars for this week's revealed Pokémon. All in the Sugimori category once more

zygardecell.png
zygardecore.png
zygarde10forme.png
zygardecompleteforme.png
rockruff.png
komala.png
charjabug.png
vikavolt.png
drampa.png
cutiefly.png
bruxish.png
togedemaru.png
tapukoko.png

Lunala

Banned
Thank you. (In case anyone is wondering, they're on page 14 of the category).

I'm guessing we're never getting a new batch of anime avatars, though.

They aren't on page 14, they've all been arranged nicely in order for us, so they're easy to find on the last page which is awesome.

Be patient, right now the Sugimori avatars are getting priority because there are new Pokemon being announced. The anime avatars will probably come later but now isn't the time for them.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Be patient, right now the Sugimori avatars are getting priority because there are new Pokemon being announced. The anime avatars will probably come later but now isn't the time for them.

They said the new batch of avatars would come soon...6 months ago or so.

Besides, you're assuming it's way harder for them to get the Sugimori avatars ready when they immediately made avatars for them on the spot.

Lunala

Banned
They said the new batch of avatars would come soon...6 months ago or so.

Okay well I wasn't aware of this but lots of things get delayed.

Besides, you're assuming it's way harder for them to get the Sugimori avatars ready when they immediately made avatars for them on the spot.

If you read my post you'll notice I didn't say this at all, but if the shoe fits. I just said the anime stuff will probably be later. Staff have things to do other than make avatars.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Thank you. (In case anyone is wondering, they're on page 14 of the category).

I'm guessing we're never getting a new batch of anime avatars, though.

Just waiting on Sushi to do them if she is still willing. Don't fret

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Thanks Serebii! Looks like you heard me, the Sugimori section is all arranged by order now, all new avatars are at the end :D Thanks a lot!

I know, I was so happy to see that, my OCD can finally take a rest now lol. x)

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Love the new electric puffball that is Togedemaru

wish i could use all the Alola avatars at once.....