• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alola Pokemon Debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry's Journey

Actually it's more then that it's the 3 remaining Ultra Beast, Golisopod, Vikavolt(if it doesn't debut in episode 95), Oricorio Sensu Style, and Dartrix.

Oh wow I totally forgot one of the Oricorio form hasn't debuted yet, what are they waiting for?? lol

I guess Hau will debut Dartrix and Sophocles should debut Vikavolt, about Golisopod better say nothing about who should debut it :/

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Dartrix - SM097

Zeraora - (anime) - SM100

Added Dartrix and Zeraora's debuts! Also added Melmetal to the lists because I forgot to before.

Henry's Journey

Wow, another Gen 7 mythical debuting in the anime, and Zeraora possibly belongs to a rival, it's not just a cameo like Marshadow.

I hope Meltan and Melmetal will debut as well, guess the only one that will get shafted is Magearna.

Wow, another Gen 7 mythical debuting in the anime, and Zeraora possibly belongs to a rival, it's not just a cameo like Marshadow.

I hope Meltan and Melmetal will debut as well, guess the only one that will get shafted is Magearna.

I feel as though Magearna will indeed get shafted, but I wish it wouldn't. They could definitely do an interesting arc with the Aether Foundation and Magearna and their potential creation of it, or rather the ancestor of one of AF's members made it. Team Rocket has come to Alola for Necrozma before, so maybe they come for Magearna?? I don't know, but I find Magearna so interesting and hate for it get to shafted.

Henry's Journey

I feel as though Magearna will indeed get shafted, but I wish it wouldn't. They could definitely do an interesting arc with the Aether Foundation and Magearna and their potential creation of it, or rather the ancestor of one of AF's members made it. Team Rocket has come to Alola for Necrozma before, so maybe they come for Magearna?? I don't know, but I find Magearna so interesting and hate for it get to shafted.

I think (sadly) time is running out for another Aether arc or a RR arc. At least Gen 7 mythicals got something in the anime, I think the Gen 6 ones Volcanion, Diancie and Hoopa never debuted in the anime.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
While it hasn't been confirmed yet, it is heavily implied that Guzzlord will debut in SM101.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I think (sadly) time is running out for another Aether arc or a RR arc. At least Gen 7 mythicals got something in the anime, I think the Gen 6 ones Volcanion, Diancie and Hoopa never debuted in the anime.
heck, not even yveltal appeared in the main series (and xerneas was reduced to a cameo)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Magearna was covered enough in the movie, I'd rather get a canon Marshadow story

IcySealeo

New summary for SM101 strongly suggest that Guzzlord will indeed appear in that episode.

Why did you bother to write that even though he wrote two posts above you that he will add only when there's a CONFIRMATION? It seems obvious to everyone that Guzzlord will debut here but until there's no confirmation he won't add it.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
First post needs to be updated again.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
With Plumeria being a thing, it is only a matter of time for Guzma, which means Golisopod will likely be saved until that time. Either way, there are only four species remaining, plus three mythicals that may or may not appear.

Edit: Vikavolt is a thing now I guess. So that leaves only the Ultra Beasts and Golisopod plus Magearna's both forms.

Last edited:

IcySealeo

So we have only six Pokemon left to debut:

Vikavolt - Sophocles', probably
Golisopod - I can see it getting a poor and single appearance much like many other strong Pokemon that we were expecting to see more (Cofagrigus, Bronzong, Gigalith, Zoroark, Volcarona, Dragalge, Trevenant...)

Pheromosa
Kartana - The writers can wrap the UB thing with an episode featuring both Pheromosa and Kartana.

Magearna - I don't think it will appear, but then again, I though the same about Marshadow and Zeraora...
Melmetal - If Meltan is going to appear then I guess that so is Melmetal.

Status
Not open for further replies.