• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alola Pokemon Debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Don't forget Magearna

To be honest I'm not sure if were going to see Magearna in the main anime in SM, I mean who knows maybe I'm wrong and we will wind up seeing have an episode dedicated to it or it gets a cameo, but in all honestly I wouldn't be that surprised if we don't see it at all in SM.

Kintaro

Banned
Yep. Some mythicals/legendaries do not appear in their saga after a movie, and some never. It took Jirachi all the way until BW to appear in an episode when it's movie came out in 2003.

Fun fact: Manaphy has never appeared in an episode to date. It's sole appearance in the anime is Movie 9 which aired in 2006.

I really hope Magearna will appear in SM116 because it's one of my favorites, but as always, I will refrain from adding it to the first post until it's confirmed.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
It's crazy all legendaries + mythicals of gen 7 appeared in the Sun & Moon anime.

EDIT: There's Melmetal left but I think it's safe to say it will debut sooner than later, before the end of SM.
Kartana has still yet to appear, but it's an Ultra Beast.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
And unless any frequent Pokemon anime viewer has been living under a rock these last few days, Magearna will debut in the anime in SM116.

Red and Blue

Kartana debuts in episode 124. Melmetal is the last Gen 7 Pokemon to debut

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Melmetal will debut around SM137-SM138 or so.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
With that, all Gen VII Pokemon have now debuted in the anime.

Red and Blue

We dont know how many episodes the final league match will be or at which point Meltan will evolve. If it concludes in episode 139 and Meltan evolves during the match Melemetal could debut in that episode.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I think that this thread should now be locked, because there's no more Alolan Pokemon left to debut.

There are still Pokémon to debut though.

While not likely an appearance by one of them is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.