• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alola Pokemon Debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
The summary said the attack happened at night so my guess would be midnight

No, the summary said Ash returned at night to find Rockruff injured. The attack could have happened at night, or it could have happened earlier during the daytime. It depends on how long Ash had been gone.

Yeah, I won't be adding anything until we have official confirmation. Being a resource thread, I definitely don't want any assumptions on the first post.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
SM013 - Alolan Muk and Alolan Vulpix

Last edited:

playerking

Both Lycanroc debut in SM015.

playerking

This probably doesn't officially count, but an Alolan Dugtrio appeared as an image on some of the boxes under the bridge where Stoutland now lives.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
This probably doesn't officially count, but an Alolan Dugtrio appeared as an image on some of the boxes under the bridge where Stoutland now lives.

Yes... i also think it won't count officially, because this appearance was so minor, that most of the people (including me) didn't even noticed.. lol

Galvantula1992

The Gen 7 Pokémon are set to debut across Ash and his companions' travel's in Alola. It will be interesting to see when certain ones will appear. Pikipek has already appeared and Ash has captured every regional bird so far. I originally thought that he wouldn't but then as we found out that Decidueye was Grass/Ghost (which I hope Rowlet will evolve into eventually!) it wouldn't matter, as this wouldn't mean he'd have 2 Flying types.

The Gen 7 Pokémon will likely gradually all appear across Alola but my question is: How long will the Alola saga last? Do we have any official confirmation that it will last 3 years like Unova and Kalos or 4 years?

Last edited:

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
The Gen 7 Pokémon will likely gradually all appear across Alola but my question is: How long will the Alola saga last? Do we have any official confirmation that it will last 3 years like Unova and Kalos or 4 years?

No, there is no confirmation as to how long the series will last. That is determined by the release schedule of the games.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

No. There isn't.
However, the Alolan mark for Pokémon Game IDs(black clover) only cover two more games after SuMo, meaning that there will be either a third version/sequel or DPPt remake, but not both.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
No. There isn't.
However, the Alolan mark for Pokémon Game IDs(black clover) only cover two more games after SuMo, meaning that there will be either a third version/sequel or DPPt remake, but not both.
That doesn't mean anything. There were six spots for Gen VI games and there were actually only four.

playerking

SM017 - Alolan Diglett

SM018 - Oricorio - Baile Style

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I wonder how Necrozma is going to be portrayed. Based of what we've seen, I think it's going to be very aggressive but also very sympathetic because its in pain all the time as implied but its animation and other bits of lore

playerking

SM018 - Steenee

Last edited:

playerking

SM020 - Cutiefly and Tapu Lele

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Well, looks like we got Alolan Dugtrio in SM23.

Status
Not open for further replies.