• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alola Pokemon Debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
SM022 - Palassosand

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
M20 - Incineroar and Marshadow

Updated with SM020's debuts, Incineroar and Marshadow in M20 (so excited!!), and Palossand debuting in SM022.

playerking

SM022 - Wishiwashi (Solo Form)

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm guessing Nemush is Morelull, so Morelull in SM29, yes?

ShadowForce720

Mushroom isn't spelled "Mashuroom".

sure but given how Morelull Japanese names is the closest we get into what the Nemush Forest is referring to it makes some amount of since that it would be the Morelull Forest, otherwise I'm not sure what you think it means by Nemush Forest, please if you have a better idea then tell us, but otherwise not to be rude but I'm just going to go with that it's probably referring to Morelull.

ShadowForce720

It does. "Nemush" is its Japanese name.

okay but the reason why Satomine Night was saying that "Nemush" is probably another way to Romanize is the fact that no matter where you look even on the page for Morelull on Serebii, it's Japanese name is spelt Nemashu instead of Nemush. so either Nemush and Nemashu is just different ways of saying referring to the same pokemon otherwise that would mean either the name in the episode title was spelled wrong or all the sites including Serebii that have Morelull's Japanese name spelt "Nemashu" have spelled it wrong.

because your post saying Mushroom isn't spelled Mushroom would make it sound like your saying "Nemush" and "Nemashu" aren't just different ways of referring to the same thing even though you said that "Nemush" is the Japanese name of Morelull but when you look up the Japanese name on Morelull on any site including Serebii they have it listed as being spelled "Nemashu".

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Don't worry about it. Nemush should be correct, its name partially comes from "mushroom"

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
okay but the reason why Satomine Night was saying that "Nemush" is probably another way to Romanize is the fact that no matter where you look even on the page for Morelull on Serebii, it's Japanese name is spelt Nemashu instead of Nemush. so either Nemush and Nemashu is just different ways of saying referring to the same pokemon otherwise that would mean either the name in the episode title was spelled wrong or all the sites including Serebii that have Morelull's Japanese name spelt "Nemashu" have spelled it wrong.

That's not why I said "Nemush" is probably another way to romanize "Nemashu." I said that because Morelull's Japanese name is ネマシュ, and while "Nemashu" is the transliteration of the Japanese katakana, "Nemush" is more accurate to the origin of the Pokémon's name (マッシュルーム, maashuruumu, "mushroom").

playerking

It seems like the School Form Wishiwashi will appear in SM033, since the one in the most recent Opening has a Totem like glow surrounding it.

Updated with School Forme Wishwashi in SM033, the dub's debuts (I didn't realize it was already this far!), and Midnight Lycanroc in M20 (I can't believe I forgot this, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.