• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alola Pokemon Debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay this needs to be updated because Nihilego appeared in today's episode, and while it was only in a Flashback I do think that still counts as a debut.

And also Silvally didn't appear at all in the episode, and instead it seems like Gladion calls his Type:Null Silvally, even though it hasn't "evolved" yet.

Got it, it's just been a busy day. The list has now been updated.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
SM049 - Sivally (preview showed Type: Null's mask starting to break)

I know we usually wait until we have full confirmation, but isn't it pretty safe to say that Cosmoem is going to be in SM050? We know it's going to be in an immobilize state, which fits with Cosmoem being so heavy. Furthermore, Solgaleo is in SM051, which would mean Nebby would have needed to evolve twice. Opinions? I figured I'd ask before outright stating it is debuting in SM050.

Shotgunrain

I know we usually wait until we have full confirmation, but isn't it pretty safe to say that Cosmoem is going to be in SM050? We know it's going to be in an immobilize state, which fits with Cosmoem being so heavy. Furthermore, Solgaleo is in SM051, which would mean Nebby would have needed to evolve twice. Opinions? I figured I'd ask before outright stating it is debuting in SM050.

I’d say it’s a 95% possibility of Cosmoem debuting in SM050 or 051, but until we get 100% confirmation such as a magazine scan or literally stating that it evolves to Cosmoem in a new summary, I don’t think that you should state it yet. After all, we all thought that Silvally would be making its debut in SM047 but we were trolled :p

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Kommo-o and it's pre-evolutionary forms - SM051

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Looks like there is still a good year of episodes for remaining species. That's a bit surprising, because this is despite the speed of the series.

INB4 Mega Evo filler arc for 2019.

Edit(31.01.2018): Looks like everything can wrap up by October. Nice.

Last edited:
Everything is updated. I wasn't expecting to get Totem Kommo-o here! But then again I wasn't expecting Totem Raticate earlier in the series either.

ShadowForce720

Everything is updated. I wasn't expecting to get Totem Kommo-o here! But then again I wasn't expecting Totem Raticate earlier in the series either.

Just pointing this out but you seem to have accidently forgotten to move Silvally to the Pokemon that have already debuted in the Japanese anime section.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey OnceUponATime I'm not trying to be rude, but you keep forgetting to move Sivally from the "Pokemon that have yet to debut in the Japanese anime" section to the "Pokemon that have already debuted in the Japanese anime section".

Last edited:

Galvantula1992

There's probably only one more episode of 2017 to be revealed. I really hope Ash's Rowlet evolves and Ash debut's Dartrix in it. We will be 55 episodes into the region after all and it's basically a foregone conclusion that Ash will get Decidueye based on how popular it is and that he's never owned a Ghost-type Pokémon.

Henry's Journey

I don't know why the mega evolutions are added in the list just because of the mega Steelix debut, what a waste... besides being old news I bet most of them won't debut in the Sun & Moon anime. I came here expecting in this list just to see the Alolan new Pokemon + Alolan forms, oh well. :(

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Alola Starters, Tapu Koko and Alola Exeggutor all appeared at the ending of M20. Or does that not count?

Buzzwole - TBA

Thank you! However, I don't add debuts until we know the episode in which the debut will actually occur. As soon as we know, I will add Buzzwole's debut! :)

I don't know why the mega evolutions are added in the list just because of the mega Steelix debut, what a waste... besides being old news I bet most of them won't debut in the Sun & Moon anime. I came here expecting in this list just to see the Alolan new Pokemon + Alolan forms, oh well. :(

They are still Pokemon that have yet to debut, though. They were not originally in the list, but I added them once Mega Steelix's debut was confirmed. If one can debut, any of the others can debut, too. I wouldn't consider them old news either. They were only introduced one (1) generation ago. I'm including them so that the list is comprehensive. If you don't like the Mega Evolutions, simply look past them on the list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.