• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alola! The First Visitation Day!! (967)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Is it just me, or is Todd Haberkorn voicing both Team Skull Grunt males?

Tupp is voiced by Billy Bob Thompson (Greninja's VA), Zipp is Jake Paque (Prof. Sycamore's VA) and Rapp's is Lori Phillips (VA of Hoopa Confined in M18).

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Tupp is voiced by Billy Bob Thompson (Greninja's VA), Zipp is Jake Paque (Prof. Sycamore's VA) and Rapp's is Lori Phillips (VA of Hoopa Confined in M18).

I like that their names all go consonant-vowel-p-p

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.
Rap is the worst genre of music as far as I'm concerned, which makes any track having to do with Team Skull my least favorite from the SM games' soundtrack. Therefore, I hope the dub never retains that junk ever again. Good thing the battle was great despite that. And that was neat of TPCi to give the Skull grunts names (although they weren't revealed until the episode after this one).

Considering the devoted (but short-lived) fandom Lana's mom gained because of this episode, I thought she'd have a bigger role in it. Oh well. It was all about Delia anyway. And speaking of families attending a school event, I'm surprised no one even mentioned Lillie's mom. Seriously, not even a "Where's your mom, Lillie?" "Oh, she's busy."?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved Hanako's interactions with Satoshi's Nyabby at the open house in this episode, especially how Nyabby kept making exasperated faces. Suiren's mother's face was kind of creepy from my point of view however, but I liked when the Skull-dan grunts arrived to cause trouble, although I wish that Hanako had fought them with Barrierd.