• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alola to New Adventure! (944)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Alola to New Adventure!

After his travels in Kalos, Ash & Pikachu have gone to the Alola region on vacation. While there, Ash sees lots of Pokémon and regional variants he has never seen before. He also finds the local Trainer School where people can learn about Pokémon. Ash is so excited about how new everything is in Alola and decides to enroll in the school.

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Starts with Ash already in Alola, and on Sharpedo Ride.

So, it seems that Mr. Mime won a lottery for a holiday trip to Alola.

The flashback scene with Ash & his Mom rushing to leave for Alola, even depositing his Pokemon's with Prof. Oak in a rush, was funny. Also Prof. Oak handed them an Egg for delivery in Alola.

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Missed the first like 4 minutes, gutted, but so far, it doesn't seem too bad.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Great first episode! Very lively, Hawaiian feeling, Mallow was super cute and KIAWE'S Z-MOVE WAS JUST =OOOO

I always had positive hopes regarding this series.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
- Lol the part that got fast forwarded in the trailer is fast forwarded in the actual scene....
- Tapo Koko confirmed troll
- Ash mentioned he is used to Tauros because he caught one before. Already more continuity than XYZ
- I think I counted at least 10 AshxMallow hints, 5 AshxLana hints and 3 AshxLillie hints. This is 2 episodes in lol.
- Damn Kaki is definitely going to become my favorite.
Grunt: "It's 9 on 1. It's better if you gave up your Charizard right now"
Kaki:" You're going to regret this"
Ash: "I will help you out!"
Kaki: "I don't need your help".
- Team Skull stood no chance against Ash and Kiawe, and Pikachu looks fresh as ever. Also the z-move was overkill lol.

Last edited:

Holy157

I managed to come home from school early, open the stream and there's some weird stuff running. Figure that 11.55, which was the time it ran over here in Europe, didn't translate to 18.55 Tokyo time. 18.55 Tokyo time was 10.55. Blaming the change from CEST to CET for that.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
I think the real question is how the hell did Tapu Koko just have a spare Z-Ring lying around to give to Ash?

Bewear just wanted a hug, why you gotta be like that?

I was going to say it seemed weird to have Pikachu act like a child in certain parts (ie with the Tauros), but he's kinda done that before anyway. Maybe it's just the way he did it here that was odd for me?

A good start but I do think Ash was a little too OTT, although he normally is so I suppose that's just a general character complaint haha.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think the real question is how the hell did Tapu Koko just have a spare Z-Ring lying around to give to Ash?

Bewear just wanted a hug, why you gotta be like that?

I was going to say it seemed weird to have Pikachu act like a child in certain parts (ie with the Tauros), but he's kinda done that before anyway. Maybe it's just the way he did it here that was odd for me?

A good start but I do think Ash was a little too OTT, although he normally is so I suppose that's just a general character complaint haha.

Kind of a spoiler but that's actually taken directly from the games. Tapu Koko saves the player and leaves a shining stone behind which Hala turns into a Z ring for you.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Fun Fact: Ash handed over 5 Pokeballs to Prof. Oak in that flashback scene.

So, we can assume that its most likely some time after Ash's return from Kalos (since he only had 3 other Pokemon's with him, when he returned from Kalos).

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Fun Fact: Ash handed over 5 Pokeballs to Prof. Oak in that flashback scene.

So, we can assume that its most likely some time after Ash's return from Kalos (since he only had 3 other Pokemon's with him, when he returned from Kalos).

That's quite interesting actually, wonder who else he was using then, probably Charizard and some other favourite of his.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Also what the heck is with the initial voice of Bewear (before it starts breaking the trees).
For a Pokemon that big in size, its voice is sort of cute, which actually makes me want to hug it more.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
First episode in and already has more continuity than XY. Wonder what the egg (Or oval shaped thing) Kanto Oak gave to Ash means for the plot, I don't understand Japanese so had no idea. But that Z move was overkill, as was Gigavolt Havoc but, it was pretty visually beautiful, in fact the entire episode was. Can't wait to hear this in English during Sunday Lunchtime!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Mallow leading Ash around by hand...Lillie blushing and hiding around Ash...Lana and Ash laughing together...concern by all?

SO THE SHIPPING WAR BEGINS

I really enjoyed this episode, music was on point and we got a general insight into most of the characters (Sophocles looked pretty baller casually holding Togedemaru like that)

I liked how Ash was calling his mother and the general mother-son shenanigans going on. Hopefully we'll see more of that. Continuity was also great with the Tauros callback.

I can't think of much that I didn't like. Even the 'Z-ring out of nowhere!' was done quite well, with Tapu Koko testing Ash.

Solid opening to the series, I legit laughed a few times.

Also what the heck is with the initial voice of Bewear (before it starts breaking the trees).
For a Pokemon that big in size, its voice is sort of cute, which actually makes me want to hug it more.

That's how they get you :)

Xuxuba

can't say i'm liking this new art style, but so far the story has been nice. Even though there is nothing at stakes rn and it's more comedy and slice of life than adventure itself, the region looks quite interesting with so much to do there.