• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alphabetical song titles game

The rules are simple:

* Post a song name that starts with the next letter in the alphabet in this format! (Song name - Artist name)
* First song name starts with A then the next starts with B and so on in alphabetical order!
* When we get to Z we start over at the beginning with A!

I'll start:

A Brighter Day - The Doobie Brothers

Leonhart

Imagineer
By Demons Be Driven - Pantera

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Game Over-The World Ends With You

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Promise of a New Day- Paula Abdul

May I make a suggestion to the game? I don’t think “a” and “the” should count as part of the first word of a song title. They are usually skipped over for the first letter in the second word when going alphabetically. I think that counting them as such will clog up the game with titles using only those two given how many song titles start off with “A” and “The.”

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Quantum - The Prototypes

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Remember We Got Your Back - Shihoko Hirata - Persona Q2 OST

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Stella - All Time Low