• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alright, I know this is a really weird question, but...*SPOILERS*

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I knew...somehow. I think he mentioned it once before.

Almost all the young girls in pokemon are flat-chested except for May. Strange?

burninator59

May. No comment. *coughabovepostcough*

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Ash :)

Maylene's pretty attractive to.

CyberCubed said:
Almost all the young girls in pokemon are flat-chested except for May. Strange?

May's game counterpart looks like that too.
Guess she's a Satoko.. Early bloomer?

Last edited:
I definitely think Haruka was very cute. OF COURSE I WOULD. It's me. The Haruka fangirl is back. :x

But haha, besides Haruka, I also think Jessie, Flannery, Winona, Kelly, Kasumi, Hikari are all cute/pretty/hot.

JAMES.KOJIRO<3
yes. I've always loved him ..like he's so cute. xD
I sound like a freaking fangirl now. ew.

But yes. :x

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Lance is hot. Pokemon wise, I'd have to say Lucario or Darkrai. xD

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Well, if it was Pokemonwise, maube Lucario or Dewgong. Don't ask why Dewgong, I just...

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Why is it that people can talk about beautiful people in museum art but if they talk about beautiful animated characters they're seen as having no life? It's all drawn pictures, just the style is (usually) different.

Of course Jirarudan. He has to be, given that he surrounded himself with the finest works in the world. It only suits him that the animators would design him to look like a piece himself.

Domino is quite beautiful as well, and a lot of that is her posturing. She's very confident (albiet overly so) and has that sense of danger even in her cuter moments.

Bashou...well...the word everyone uses is "icy" even though he's never associated with ice in canon, but it works for him. That coldness leads to something almost ethereal, which is very disturbing, given his abject cruelty.

...and I can't STAND this character, but even I have to admit that Max is going to be really hot when he gets older.

So there you have it. Arrogance, cruelty, and a character I want to punch in the mouth. I have my priorities straight, right?