• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

altering cave

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire rad

Beginning Trainer
what is it. ive seen it in pokemon fr and in emerald, and its exactly the same.
ive heard things about it, but i only ecounter zubats.

can anyone tell me whats it all about?
;347;

Diven

Thunder Trainer
what is it. ive seen it in pokemon fr and in emerald, and its exactly the same.
ive heard things about it, but i only ecounter zubats.

can anyone tell me whats it all about?
;347;

Well, when you look trough the programming you can see there are more Pokémon you can encounter..
But for some reason it's only possible when you do something special?
Maybe an E-Reader Card or an Mystery Gift thing.. I don't know.

Diven

Thunder Trainer
sorry to bother, but whats an e-reader?
It's a 'thing' you put in your GBA where you can put your game in I think and a card.
The E-Reader reads the cards data and put it on your game..
Sorry when I'm wrong XD

Just look HERE

Garbs

Yeah wasnt the cave originally gonna be some promo thingy where you bought special pokemon cards, swiped the min the E-Reader and that pokemon would appear in the cave. Was a way of putting old G/S/C pokemon into the 3rd gen games. Never made it out of Japan i think though. We didn't even get the E-Reader in Europe. Can't say i'm too bothered actually

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=100467

26. Q: What does Altering Cave do? All I find is Zubat!
A: The speculation was that we would be able to change the Pokemon in Altering Cave through Wonderspots. These are machines that you use Mystery Gift with, and they've been used at Pokemon Rocks America and the Pokemon Center in NYC to give out the Tickets for Deoxys and Lugia/Ho-oh. Unfortunately, there have been no Wonderspots for Altering Cave (in Japan or elsewhere), so it's basically a feature that they probably had every intention of doing something cool with, but just never did for whatever reason. The Altering Cave Pokemon can be obtained in Emerald, Colosseum, and now in Pokemon: XD.

*SOB* READ THE FAQS BEFORE POSTING PLZ.

-Answered, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.