• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alternate TCG Discussion Rules (Updated Dec. 13, 2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
Along with the general rules for the serebii.net forums, these rules must be followed and will be enforced. More rules will be added as needed.

Rule Number 1
No bashing of other CCGs/TCGs. If you don't like a specific card game, don't just post saying you like that. If you must say something about the game, do not say anything that might be insulting to any of its players. Also, give supporting information and details explaining why you don't like it, or it'll probably be considered SPAM.
Example:
Saying, "_____ sucks", "_____ is stupid game", "Anyone who buys this game is stupid" is unacceptable. However, if you say, "I do not like _____, because I don't like the art", "I don't like ______, because too many young kids/inexperienced players play it where I live" is acceptable.

Rule Number 2
All posts for a specific CCG/TCG must begin with its designated abbreviation, or something similar. This is to better organize this forum and allow users to easily find threads about the game they play. All threads that are created on January 1, 2005 and thereafter will be closed on sight if they do not follow this. (this also shows that you read the rules)

Here are the Abbreviations to use with the games:
Yu-Gi-Oh!: ------------- YGO
Duel Masters: ---------- DM or Duel
Magic The Gathering: - MTG or M:tG
Neopets: --------------- NEO or NP
Dragonball Z/GT: ------ DBZ/DBGT
VS System Marvel: ---- VSM
VS System DC: -------- VSDC
.Hack: ------------------ .Hack
YuYu Hakusho: -------- YYH or YuYu

Example:
"YGO: New expansion details revealed" or "DM: Where do I buy these cards" or "New rules coming soon! (DBZ)"

~PM me for any add-ons if you feel they're needed.

Rule Number 3
All "rate my deck", deck help, and other similar posts must now be made in the Alt. Card Rate My Deck Forum:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/forumdisplay.php?f=85

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.