• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alto's Flea Market

ALTOCHARIZARD55

Akatsuki Ruler
This is officially my trading thread. Come one come all, check out what I have today. That's right, I'm selling.

Rare Pokemon:

Gible: 1 Adamant, 4 other not great natures
Charmander: Mild Nature, will bring in more
Cloyster, only one
Evees, Bagons, and Beldums

Legends:

Regirock
Registeel

Upcoming Pokemon:

In about two weeks, I am recieving manc cloned copies of

Shiny Swampert
Shiny Vileplume
and...........
Shiny Milotic

Start making those offers today!!!

ALTOCHARIZARD55

Akatsuki Ruler
forgot to add:

If you want a shiny Milotic, have something good, like...

Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Charmander
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Vulpix
Shiny Cyndaquil
Celebi
Mew
Deoxys
ect, ect....

But you have to put them in reserve until I get them, which may be a while.They have to be legit, too

Last edited:

ALTOCHARIZARD55

Akatsuki Ruler
Rare Pokemon:

Gible: 1 Adamant, 4 other not great natures
Charmander: Mild Nature, will bring in more
Cloyster, only one
Evees, Bagons, and Beldums
Chimchars, piplups, turtwigs

Legends:

Regirock
Registeel

Upcoming Pokemon:

In about two weeks, I am recieving manc cloned copies of

Shiny Swampert
Shiny Vileplume
and...........
Shiny Milotic

That's today's list, trade up!!!

ill save you a legit deoxys from birth island and legit mystry mew both untouched if you put me down for a shiny milotic

ALTOCHARIZARD55

Akatsuki Ruler
What will you trade me for it?

Abd to the one putting down the legit poke's, deal, but you will also get a shiny swampert, because that is only fair.

okay thanks
whenever you get them just pm me

peterrab

mystry Mew for a Shiny Swampert/Milotic ?

DeanoDance

Could I reserve a Shiny Milotic? I'll offer a Shiny Charmander. Just one thing: is it male or female?

ALTOCHARIZARD55

Akatsuki Ruler
Can you reserve 1 Charmander for me please? ^^ I can trade Spiritbomb, Phione, Heracross, Combee (female) for it. (or state other pokemon and I'll see if I have it ) ^^

Could I reserve a Shiny Milotic? I'll offer a Shiny Charmander. Just one thing: is it male or female?

You both have deals. I'm not sure if it is male or female, but i'll find out. And I can trade the charmander now for a it for a spiritomb, tell me when ready.

ALTOCHARIZARD55

Akatsuki Ruler
We are gonna have tons of Milotics, so offer away. Also, what you offer doesn't have to be on the list. Shiny swamperts and Vileplumes will also be available.