• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alto's Soopah Doopah Trade Center

ALTOCHARIZARD55

Akatsuki Ruler
It's that time of year again... not really. But it does mean that I will be recieving Wi-Fi tomorrow. This means I am opening my home to all foreign trades. Come here, and post whatever you want from the list below and what you are offering. If you have a request pokemon that you want me to get (but don't ask for Darkrai, Arceus, ect, cause I don't have em', and if I did, I wouldn't trade them away, silly, ^^) I will, however, be trading away Phiones. If you think I'm gonna rip you off on them, think again, cause they're not all that hard to obtain. This is why I'm letting you offer for this stuff. I will say now, I have diamond verson, and I have a bagon. Below is a possible list of pokemon to trade. (I do not have phione due to lack of 2 Ds's.

Bagon: These aren't cheap, I put alot of work getting one of these

Beldum: Same as Above

Phiones(out of stock): These will go cheaply

Dratini: Quite hard to get, same as Bagon and beldum

Cranidos: For those with pearl, you'll get them cheaper from me than other places. Medium Priced.

Evee: Medium-high priced, because on availability

Feebas: Charging a fair deal for one of these, took me ages to get one.

All Starter Pokemon: I have all of them from the first 3 gens, andworking on this gen. Medium-High price, depending on which one

PS: These are just the good ones I have. I have more good ones, but those'll be here later

If you want to give me an egg for a pokemon, forget it. These days, you have to be careful of scam artists. Also, I am not stupid, and if you try to pull anything funny, i'll know. This really isn't directed to anybody inpaticular, and i'm not trying to sound mean, but i'm not taking any chances with anyone. ^^, I hope you understand

Last edited: