• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Altoshippping General Discussion

• Thread starter Chris-The-Scout
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris-The-Scout

wayc said:
Yes! With hands and claws locked together! ^^ Mmmm, sweet.

That sounds great!

Mooshykris ;383;

p.s. A milestone: 100 posts!

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
MooshyKris said:
Have Ash and Latias actully kissing eachother! Not just Latias kissing Ash.
wayc said:
Yes! With hands and claws locked together! ^^ Mmmm, sweet.
Uh, sure! ^^; I'll try to draw that! At first I was thinking about drawing Ash and Latias lying on a field of flowers, looking up at the sky and cuddling each other! ^_^

It'll take me some time to finish you guys' suggestions, though. I want to draw the pic at a different angle, instead of a side-view again. I also got a lot of schoolwork, too. :( *Cries*

MooshyKris said:
p.s. A milestone: 100 posts!
*Stops crying* Wow, a hundred posts! Hooray!! *Starts celebrating* ^^;

C

Chris-The-Scout

I just signed up for FF.net so if you guys have any shipping fics. Give them to me and I can make more people see them.

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
Oh, thanks, MooshyKris!! Er, but I don't have an Altoshipping fanfiic of my own, sorry!

Can't wait to read more Altoshipping fics!! ^^

C

Chris-The-Scout

Sumnor said:
Oh, thanks, MooshyKris!! Er, but I don't have an Altoshipping fanfiic of my own, sorry!

Can't wait to read more Altoshipping fics!! ^^

Your welcome.

Altoshipping fics are the reason I signed up.

p.s. where did Murgatroyd go??? He hasen't posted here in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
Well, Murgatroyd's pretty busy and probably not as ... overly exuberant about the ship as us.

In any case, you don't HAVE to draw our suggestions, Sumnor. You've already done so much. Do whatever YOU want. We'll still love it. :) Your idea sounds fabulous as well.

I'm still putting off reading all the Altoshipping fics... but hey, it means I still have 6 or so to read. :D

Gahhhh, I want to write one! I should, I should, I will. . . eventually. :)

Last edited:
C

Chris-The-Scout

wayc said:
I'm still putting off reading all the Altoshipping fics... but hey, it means I still have 6 or so to read. :D

I think you should read then. Espescially the FF.net ones (Trust me read "Bound to the Dragon's Heart before it gets longer, It already has 9 chapters)

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
Murgatroyd said:
I'm still here, just quiet. I read a lot more than I post.
Oh, that's a bummer. I would really like to hear more from you! :)

wayc said:
In any case, you don't HAVE to draw our suggestions, Sumnor. You've already done so much. Do whatever YOU want. We'll still love it. Your idea sounds fabulous as well.
Thanks, wayc! It is kind of hard to draw you guys' suggestions, :( but once I get better at drawing, I'll try to make that a reality!

MooshyKris said:
I think you should read then. Espescially the FF.net ones (Trust me read "Bound to the Dragon's Heart before it gets longer, It already has 9 chapters)
I agree with you, "Bound to the Dragon's Heart" is one of the greatest Altoshipping fanfic I've read so far! To everyone else (especially wayc): go read!! :D

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
I'll definitely try to get to it this weekend. :D It's such a cute name for a fic too; Bound To the Dragon's Heart. Hehehe. Is Ash in for a wild ride or what? I guess I'll soon find out. :)

So, we need something new to speculate on. Okay, remember when Latias was pushing Ash around in the water -- about the time when Aerodactyl attacked them, but before they were in too much of a hurry -- what do you think was on Latias' mind? :D

Obviously, there would have been concerns for Altomare, the Soul Dew, and her brother... but I think there was something else there in the back of her mind. ^^ Hehehe.

Last edited:

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
wayc said:
So, we need something new to speculate on. Okay, remember when Latias was pushing Ash around in the water -- about the time when Aerodactyl attacked them, but before they were in too much of a hurry -- what do you think was on Latias' mind? :D

Obviously, there would have been concerns for Altomare, the Soul Dew, and her brother... but I think there was something else there in the back of her mind. ^^ Hehehe.
Yes, I remember that scene... so romantic! ^^ And the way Ash smiled at Latias was very sweet, too! Well, anyways, during that scene, I always thought that Latias was thinking about protecting Ash. After she rescues him from drowning and lifts him up to the surface, her face was just full of joy when she sees that Ash was alright! As she was carrying him across the water, it was like she wanted to say, "Don't worry, Ash, I'm here for you!" :)

MooshyKris said:
He's in for a VERY, wild ride.
You are absolutely right on target, MooshyKris! :D

Heracross

Custom User Title
I must've missed this thread the first time it came up. Although I'm not really an avid shipper, there are a few that I support and Altoshipping is one of them. It's just so sweet. The first time I saw Heroes I loved it and I was glad to discover that there was already an established ship for Satoshi and Latias.

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
Heracross said:
I must've missed this thread the first time it came up. Although I'm not really an avid shipper, there are a few that I support and Altoshipping is one of them. It's just so sweet. The first time I saw Heroes I loved it and I was glad to discover that there was already an established ship for Satoshi and Latias.
Yay! Another Altoshipping supporter! Welcome! ^^

Sumnor said:
Yes, I remember that scene... so romantic! ^^ And the way Ash smiled at Latias was very sweet, too! Well, anyways, during that scene, I always thought that Latias was thinking about protecting Ash. After she rescues him from drowning and lifts him up to the surface, her face was just full of joy when she sees that Ash was alright! As she was carrying him across the water, it was like she wanted to say, "Don't worry, Ash, I'm here for you!"
Great thoughts there, Sumnor. It was indeed very romantic. Yes, I think protecting Ash was on her mind in a big way. It was nice to see her care so deeply for him when you think about how deeply he showed compassion for her. It all fits together so nicely. I also think she was harboring a few passionate feelings as well... the cold water, the pretty night... hehehe, would have been perfect for a kiss. ^^ A more romantic one... not a tackle smooch. She would save that one for their reunion (that is hopefully still to come). :D

C

Chris-The-Scout

I'm learning how to make Pokemon fangames. I might make an Altoshipping fangame.

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
Hey there, Heracross! I hope you'll come here often. It's always a pleasure to have new members here! I'm happy that Altoshipping is one of the few ships you support! :)

wayc said:
Great thoughts there, Sumnor. It was indeed very romantic. Yes, I think protecting Ash was on her mind in a big way. It was nice to see her care so deeply for him when you think about how deeply he showed compassion for her. It all fits together so nicely. I also think she was harboring a few passionate feelings as well... the cold water, the pretty night... hehehe, would have been perfect for a kiss. ^^ A more romantic one... not a tackle smooch. She would save that one for their reunion (that is hopefully still to come). :D
Thank you, wayc! Just thinking about how Ash and Latias are willing to do for each other makes me so happy! ^_^ I really loved your description of that night scene! If only there wasn't a crisis happening and Pikachu being right there with them (^^; ), I bet that Ash and Latias would stare passionately at each others eyes and... Eeeeee! ^////^ *turns red with glee!*

I still wish that Latias would come to Ash (or vice versa!), maybe in a form of a special, like Mewtwo Returns, and then from there it officially ties in with the TV episodes! Well, that's just me rambling my thoughts out. :)

Oh, an Altoshipping game, MooshyKris? Never thought of that before! It seems very interesting!

Last edited:

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
MooshyKris said:
I don't know yet.
Okay then... maybe you should just work on your fic first. One project at a time. :D Whenever I start more than one, I always get frustrated and abandon them all.

Well, back to Latias and Ash... do you think Latias was planning on revealing herself to him as a Pokemon when she did, even if he wouldn't have asked about Latias being the name of a Pokémon?

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
Yeah, I think that she was planning on revealing her true identity to her new love sooner or later without Ash having to ask about her name. Maybe Latias would have shown her Pokemon self to Ash while she was sitting on the swing, if only her brother hadn't interfered... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.