• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Altoshippping General Discussion

• Thread starter Chris-The-Scout
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
Hey, LatiasxLatios!!!! ^^ Welcome to the board. It's great to have yet another Altoshipper here. Can't wait to see what you've written if you do decide to post it. :)

Last edited:

Pika Tear

*Use PikaTranslator*
oh but how can i help revive altoshipping thread... -smirk- oh, I know by submiting a link to my altoshipping fic I've been writing XD ... the reason I'm not submiting it here is ive come to not like the fic forum, so you have to go through the link too ff.net and please reply there. ;025;~ill release it later

Last edited:

Zoness

Hi all, yay for warm welcomes! Now that school is back in full I imagine I can do something, I need my creative energies to re-align with me first, and I need to get organized. But I might not do a fan-fic I might do something unexpected. Stay tuned!

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
ah yesh ^_^ this one is a good one X3 hahah.... is sooo cute X3 heheh.... and there are alot of hints to this one in the movie ^_~ as i'm sure someone has already mentioned XD ahah
but let me guess.... this is a straight shipp... not yaoi ^_^' eh well X3 it's still cute X3 heheheh *thumbs up*

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
Mm-hm. It's straight. Latias is a girl and most people consider Ash to be a guy. (Joke. :p) I had a feeling you liked yaoi from the Pikashipping thread, Ekedo, because the picture you drew of Pikachu and Ash kissing had a bunch of male symbols floating around, and I could only assume that meant you drew Ash's Pikachu as a male. ;) I think that was you who did that, anyway.

I love Altoshipping so much. I just got through watching the movie for the fifth time today, and I can't remember it ever getting to me as much as it did today. I started crying at the Inside The Secret Garden and the main Secret Garden scenes. ;_; The music just adds so much beauty to it. Latias is so gorgeous and she loves Ash so much. Why can't it be reeeeeeal?!

I noticed a few things today that I never did before.
- Altomare looks like a warm Alaska out floating in the middle of nowhere.
- When Pikachu is on Latias' back, she looks over at Ash and then back at Pikachu and she nods, sort of scheming with him to fly down and drop Pikachu back on Ash's head.
- Latias is very strong and has the power to manipulate a large amount of water and override the Defense Mechanism and cause it to go haywire. (Though, it might be coupled by the fact that the Soul Dew that was powering it was already dying and turning black, and Latios, the other key, was being tortured and the power stolen from him must have been fleeting too.)

Well, now that I've seen the movie again and replenished the dizzying hole in myself that makes me feel inspired to see that Latias and Ash end up together in any way that I can, I'm off to read the Altoshipping fanfics and start my own. ^^

Long live Latias+Ash!!! =D

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
Mm-hm. It's straight. Latias is a girl and most people consider Ash to be a guy. (Joke. :p) I had a feeling you liked yaoi from the Pikashipping thread, Ekedo, because the picture you drew of Pikachu and Ash kissing had a bunch of male symbols floating around, and I could only assume that meant you drew Ash's Pikachu as a male. ;) I think that was you who did that, anyway.

yes u are correct XD ahah... yeah i do like yaoi alot ^_^' heh.. i still think pikachu is a guy XD ahah... well it doens't matter ^.^ even if this is straight XD it's still so cuuuute ^___^ heheh.. i like when mirage Latias (when she takes that human form) kisses Ash ^///^ heheheh

LatiasxLatios

Altoshipping fan!
Thanks for the welcome, but since is just started asltoshipping my storys need alot of work. I might put them up when i get better though.

Last edited:

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
Okies, LatiasxLatios! ^^ Keep us updated on your progress then.

Oh, after you check out PikaTear's fic, make sure to check out "Guardian of the Chosen One" which is still on the first page of the fanfics forum, as I type this. It's a really good fic too. A bit confusing at first, but it bridges you into knowing a new character. Definitely worth a read if you're feeling despaired that Ash and Latias didn't even get started, from watching the movie.

Last edited:

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
No, what I linked to is something else. It's a lot longer.

ah oops ^_^' heh... i'm confused right now XD ahah... well anywho ^_^'

LatiasxLatios

Altoshipping fan!
Wow Guardian of the Chosen was great. I learned alot from it to improve my storys.

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
I'll Be posting my Altoshipping fic soon right now I just posted my first fic.

ow alright XD we'll be lookin forward to that altoshipp fic XD or i will anyways XD ahah... i love altoshipping X3 heh

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
Looks like I need to find some time to read those fanfics! ^^

I have another Altoshipping fan art of mine to share! I drew this a while ago, but never found the time to post it here (School and all...). I hope you'll enjoy it: http://luminasumnor.deviantart.com/art/Nuzzle-63086181
You can check out my older Altoshipping art if you want by looking through my DeviantArt gallery. ^_^

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
Awwww, Sumnor! That's adorabababable. ^____^ They're soooo cute together. Your artistic talents never cease to turn me into a puddle of happy goo.

Status
Not open for further replies.