• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Altoshippping General Discussion

• Thread starter Chris-The-Scout
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
T~T grah... stupid parental locks... i no like my mother ^_^' uheh... well =3 i bet it looks cool anyways XD ahah

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Looks like I need to find some time to read those fanfics! ^^

I have another Altoshipping fan art of mine to share! I drew this a while ago, but never found the time to post it here (School and all...). I hope you'll enjoy it: http://luminasumnor.deviantart.com/art/Nuzzle-63086181
You can check out my older Altoshipping art if you want by looking through my DeviantArt gallery. ^_^

ADORABLE! *O*

Mind telling me how you did the coloring?

sippy_juice

Anvils are awesome
Hey, mind if i join you guys. I love Altoshipping. Ash and Latias are so cute together. And i love the fan art I'm seeing here.

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
Of course you may, sippy! ^^ Welcome to the wonderful world of Altoshipping loving fanbois and gurls. =DDDD We need all the members we can get. What really turned you on to it? :) Did you see how perfect they were for each other too, and that they were all over each other and romantically saving each other? Hehehe.

My favorite part is when they're in the water together on their way to the museum; right before the Aerodactyl starts chasing them, and Latias is hovering over him and looking down at him, kind of smiling as she delicately pushes him along in the water. It's SOOOOO romantic.

The scene where she first puts him on the swing and then transforms into her Pokemon self comes in at a close second. Hehe.

Pika Tear

*Use PikaTranslator*
I've been listening to songs and I realized how much I want to see an altoshipping AMV using the song "I Will Wait For You" from The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (which always makes me cry =P )

flaremaster

Looks like I need to find some time to read those fanfics! ^^

I have another Altoshipping fan art of mine to share! I drew this a while ago, but never found the time to post it here (School and all...). I hope you'll enjoy it: http://luminasumnor.deviantart.com/art/Nuzzle-63086181
You can check out my older Altoshipping art if you want by looking through my DeviantArt gallery. ^_^
How'd you manage to color that?

aaahh >.< i hate my parental locks T~T *sniffle* ow well...^_^' what can u do... *sighs again*
I can PM you the fic if you want, he won't post it here because he doesn't like the Shipping Fics forum.

It's been a while since i've been here.
I missed a lot ^_^.

oh well, I want to know what you think about an altoshipping website i opened a while ago.
It's right here. [link]

I also saw an AMV, but i'm not sure it's there anymore.
The song was Kiss the girl by Ashley Tidstale.
if anybody wants to see it i'll try to look for it.

and Katsu,
What keeps getting you banned from serebiiforums?

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
I think now Ekedo's talking about it's Sumnor's picture that he can't see.

heh ^_^' *sweats* correct you are lol

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
sorry about that, I can still send you the picture though, I can get to DA.

meh ^_^' for some reason i can only see pics from *******.com ^_^' so don't go to any trouble X3 lol

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
Sorry for barging in all of a sudden...

latias and ash looks so cute together in that movie!!!!!!!! I like it how latias with playing with him ^^ And the way they help each other along the movie is SO sweet and it's not everyday you see a pokemon so (romantically) close to a human^^ All the way! Altoshippy!

AYGC

Altoshipper
Hello everyone! This is my first post in this forum. I've been reading this thread unregistered for a few days and i have finally finished reading all 82 pages! I like altoshipping too! I just watched the movie again and saw how perfect they were for each other! Ash should've deposited Pikachu into the PC and taken Latias with him!

BTW, I am planning to write a fanfic about latias and Ash! If you have any ideas you would like to share, PM me!

AYGC

Altoshipper
... He should've done what? >:O

Sorry Pika Tear...you're a pikashipper aren't you? I was joking in that last post about pikachu...it'll probably give Ash an iron tail followed by a thunderbolt if he tried to return Pikachu into its pokeball! The shiny Noctowl ash had would probably be the one to deposit if Latias joined. That way his team won't have so much ice weaknesses. Pikachu can have one shoulder and Latias can have the other, if pikachu allows that :) I hope i don't attract the wrath of the rest of the pikashippers out there...

Last edited:

wayc

Latias Fanatic!!!
Hi Aygc!!! =D Isn't it ironic that we're both really big Altoshippers and we have three of the same four letters in our names? XD

Welcome to Serebii and it's always great to see another Altoshipper. If you've read all 82 pages, then you must have seen that my favorite scene in the whole movie is when Latias is pushing Ash around in the water before the Aerodactyl chases them. It's one of the pictures you have in your signature. Eeeee! =D

Latias and Ash are so perfect for each other and sooooo cute together. Latias herself is just plain adorable. ^-^ If I was Ash at the time, I would have just given up on my dream to be a Pokemon Master and just stayed on Altomare happily with Latias.

Anyway, um, it's great to hear when someone's writing a fic about Altoshipping because the fandom is always starving for more. Ehehe. Let us know when it's done because I certainly want to read it. ^o^

LatiasxLatios

Altoshipping fan!
Cool, I see your working on a story AGYC, I look forward to reading it. Im starved for a new story!XD

flaremaster

/\ So am I.
wow this thread is dying.
we need a new topic quick.
Anyways I'll still be around to hear them.
And nice fanfic by the way AYGC.

saruhh

challengeshipper <3
Hello, I'm probably wayyyy late, seeing as though this is page 82. D;
But I'm Saruhh, and I pretty much just joined because of Altoshipping.
Ash will always belong to Latias. FORGET MISTY AND MAY AND MELODY. And that other girl.
Sorry. I get carried away sometimes.

saruhh

challengeshipper <3
Sorry for double posting, but it looks like this topic is dead.
):
What a shame.
I'll check back some other time, just in case it comes back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.