• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

alzi's team is dancing in the rain

Or, give Kingdra 240hp/252sp.attack/16speed and Specs. Then give it a moveset like...

Ice Beam
Draco Meteor
Surf
Hidden Power[Ice/Electric]

With Swift Swim and a Modest nature. Obviously it wouldn't work without Rain Dance support, but it's still pretty good.

EDIT:God, I love that Wobbuffet pic.
Hidden Power Ice Kingdra.

CS set needs more Draco Meteor / Water Move / Filler Filler.

i see any pokemon u only get one of & can't breed r uber .
i like the idea of toxicroak though .

also anybody check out my pokemens tat need ratehns .
wonder who this one is.

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
Quote:
i see any pokemon u only get one of & can't breed r uber .
i like the idea of toxicroak though .

also anybody check out my pokemens tat need ratehns .

wonder who this one is.

Ghost man wrote that one
the proble is godsend pointed out that it wont work without rain, so who's gonna set off the rain dance in kingdras place?

god, learn to spell British. You bring shame to our nation.

also, I was referring to which troll this "ghost man" is.

Shiny Crobat

I wouldn't lead with a sweeper, get a bliss counter and a random draco meteor destroys your team, that's all I think

Alzi

Toon link
Dam i bump this and i get like 10-12 post, i should try that more often :D.

Thanks for all your suggestions i might replace a move on Ludicolo for rain dance since if rain dance stops then he'll be to slow to leech sleed. I like my kingdra lead it works oright. Lanturn sucks so i'm replacing it with a jolteon. Any other Suggestions?

And i'm going to edit my first post.

Last edited:

Alzi

Toon link
Little Bump-

Right now i'm thinking the team is perfect since nobody is really posting is this right lol?

I took out Lanturn and put in Jolteon since it works way better in my team any suggestions on that?

I replaced surf for rain dance on Ludicolo becuase so many pokemon on my team have it and i have given it wet rock since i want the rain to go for more then 5 turns to make leech seed a pain.

Right now i think this team counters basically every thing that i'm thinking of am i thinking wrong or right?

If anything needs fixing then be my guest.

Edit: And why doesn't Frost Nova or nooblet or psiUmbreon rmt lol?

Edit 2: 357 veiws and no post.. are people just looking at my thread and seeing that every thing is perfect so there not rating? If this team is good and doesn't need any more changes some smart competitive battler post after this and say it's a good team o_o

Physical Grass Moves will give you hell.

Things like Breloom and Tangrowth will have some fun, especially with Tangrowth Breaking the rain and putting up sun.

Raikou will also beat you if it happens to have HP Grass.

There is only so much you can say to assist a rain team, as it will never be perfect, and it wont really go beyond a certain point of quality.
It's good as it is now, and if you're having fun with it, sure.

shellder

More like

EVs: 204hp/76spatk/124spdef/104spd

colo ev's, just enough special attack to OHKO on a 4hp/min Salamence,and enough HP for the highest possible leftovers threshold

and your CM celebi weak,

Alzi

Toon link
I don't see that many Celebi's used in teams and it's very hard to get a ''perfect'' one these days.

@ Fighting Master.

That is true but well what can you do aye lol.
No Mono team can be perfect unless i add in some random counter for Raikou. Breloom i can handle if i got rain dance up since it won't be able to spore unless it's running a scarf set. Thanks for all your help Fighting Master.

Thanks for every one's help that's now 2 out of my teams complete. Well next team up a sunny day team get ready to rate guys :D

If theres anything that sombody else wants to say, say it here if not then let this thread die.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Pretty standard raindance team, not too bad. Kingdra needs more Draco Meteor and you should kinda look out for HP (Grass) Raikou and Specstile.

Alzi

Toon link
I thought this thread was going to die lol.

ludicolo_kid you are one smart person. Ok i'm replacing Jolteon for Vire since it can get the speed boost and get Raikou out the way and it can take hits aswell.

Thanks for your suggestion Hunter_RuLe. I'll have to think of a good set where i can rain dance and Draco Meteor on the same set do you have a good set in mind?

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
I used this on as my rain dance team lead some time ago:

Kingdra @Life Orb/White Herb (Swift Swim)
Modest Nature (+Sp.Atk, -Atk)
252 Sp.ATK / 252 HP / 4 Speed
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance
- Draco Meteor

Alzi

Toon link
I used this on as my rain dance team lead some time ago:

Kingdra @Life Orb/White Herb (Swift Swim)
Modest Nature (+Sp.Atk, -Atk)
252 Sp.ATK / 252 HP / 4 Speed
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rain Dance
- Draco Meteor

So it's like the mixed set but with special attacks. What if i just replace dragon pulse for Draco Meteor on my set would that work out well?

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
So it's like the mixed set but with special attacks. What if i just replace dragon pulse for Draco Meteor on my set would that work out well?

I guess that'll work too, just try it out. Personally I like Dra more bulky so can an easier switch in later in game. Dragon Pulse is kinda meh here imo when Surf is main-stab in rain, Ice Beam has much better coverage and Draco Meteor is best for sweep & switch.

Alzi

Toon link
I guess that'll work too, just try it out. Personally I like Dra more bulky so can an easier switch in later in game. Dragon Pulse is kinda meh here imo when Surf is main-stab in rain, Ice Beam has much better coverage and Draco Meteor is best for sweep & switch.

Ok i'm starting to like that set i'll go with it.

Now out of 10 how much would you rate this team?