• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Am I right in assuming the Race for the United States President will probly be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Dalek

God of all Daleks
Barack Obama and John Mccain? Im no American(Actually far from it im a New Zealander lol)But from what ive been seeing on Fox news its most likely going to between those two People.. I personally think Obama would be the best choice from what ive seen but whats your guys views? And if anyone dissagrees with me on Obama vs Mccain tell me why because Im pretty sure its going to be those 2 going 1 one 1...

vaerna

Well, I'm not too crazy about either candidate. McCain is too "old boy's club" for my taste and will support everything that is corporate linked like keeping trade agreements that are hurting America both in the economy and physically. Sure, he may keep the taxes down, but no one will have jobs to pay them here anyway because of outsourcing to make the corporate fat cats happy. Obama, while a likable fellow, has some issues that I might have some issues with. One, I'm a bit scared that he may have some serious religious links that scare me, two, he's young and inexperienced, and three I feel he may be a target like MLK was. He's a bit too "gun's a blazing" on his reforms and with the difficulty and slowness of getting things accomplished on Capital Hill I feel he'll be frustrated with the changes he wants to make, plus it'll cost the middle class in taxes. With Hillary you get Bill, and I'm not in the mood to backtrack. The one I hoped for and agreed most with was Mitt Romney. In my experience I want someone like Ronald Reagan. Those were the best economic times for me.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Miscellaneous Discussion
Discuss Non. Pokémon Stuff here. But No Religion or Politics Please, unless in the Debate Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.